Brisbane Bay Tours - 1st June & 15th June.

Angus

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys and girls, the trip that was meant to be on the first has been rescheduled for the 29th June. Please let me know if that suits via PM.

Obviously a refund is possible but a re schedule would be preferable :)

If this doesnt suit everyone we could even try doing a third one and recruiting some new people?

Cheers.

Angus

What? Scared by some swell and mother nature gently blowing some wind through the bay? pft:P

Sigh, can't even really head out during the week as according to seabreeze it's windy and big all week:(

oh well, I'm sure you'll all bag a ton when you get to go out:)

Angus wrote:

Guys and girls, the trip that was meant to be on the first has been rescheduled for the 29th June. Please let me know if that suits via PM.

Obviously a refund is possible but a re schedule would be preferable :)

If this doesnt suit everyone we could even try doing a third one and recruiting some new people?

Cheers.

Angus

Do it again at the end of July\August and Im a definate!!!! :)

Gutted I'll miss the 15th. Tuna trip for an idea? B)

Angus wrote:

Hey guys.

I have fixed up everyones payment for the trip.

Can you please when you get a chance make your payments of $170 to the AFO account.

Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124103

Account No: 20364022

Ill also put this on the front page.

Cheers guys!!

Looking bloody forward to these ones.

Angus

For Fishyman. Hope you catch a few! Still a few weeks till ours :(

fishyman wrote:

whats the weather looking like for sunday?

and do we decide on which people on which boat in the morning or is it just random?

at the moment they r saying 10 knots from the SW but that will probably change a few times before sunday

I can't tell you how jealous I am, I was meant to be on the 1st June trip that has been deferred to 29 June. If anyone wants out - I'm keen for both trips. :woohoo:

Good luck for the weekend, catch heaps of bigguns. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Been looking at their website and it says they leave from manly boat harbour. Where in the harbour, where do we park and what time should we be there for 5 am departure? Have just browsed through thread and cant find this info.

Also do we need to bring soft drinks or water?

Cheers

Ray

my purchases for the charter

DSCN3185AFO.jpg

2 Packets of Salt Water Assasins, in Baby Bass and Electic Chicken

2 Packets of 7 Inch GULP jerkshads in Nuc Chook and Bonejack

TT Jigheads in 3/8, 1, 1 1/2 ounce

Nitro Jigheads in 1/2 ounce

Black Magic 130 gram Knife Jig

close up of jigheads and jig

DSCN3181AFO.jpg

me and dad went halfs he bought plastics i bought jigheads, then i added a little bonus (knife Jig) to myself :P

now i just hope the weather gods are with us

is anyone going to try the method that the guy that makes bozo's mentioned will be good to hear how they went also be intresting to see how you go with the white coloured plastic as he also said there the go on a sunny day. good luck to all and cant wait to read the report when you get back.

ah tom, happy birthday mate... :P a present from the weather gods... :P

nah jokes mate. it sucks hardcore about the weather. i was like you, all amped up to go and then... :unsure: goddamnit. the conditions this weekend are not quite the cyclone we had two weeks ago, but i sure wouldn't like to be out there!

Archived