AFO Golf day?

kriso

Hey Fella's

was thinking about maybe organising a afo golf day nothing to serious just a get together we can draw teams outa a hat to make it fair etc and at a club that is not to expensive. just seeing who would be interested in this?

cheers Kriso

List so far.

Shortie

Benno573

Angus

mack attack

fishy man (mysteriosly could be picked for my team with that handicap. lol)

Do$tyles

booty

Stu

Yeah I cant play at all but Im willing to have a wild swing or two.

I can vouch for St Lucia as being an awesome beginners course and not to expensive.

Only problem i see is that for the next few months any day i have free im fishing!

Angus

yeah gus i agree, and im tied up for a while now as well i wish it was for fishing though hahah, we supply machinary to alot of golf courses at work so depending on numbers i could maybe see if i could get a discount or something but couldnt promise anything.

kriso wrote:

yeah gus i agree, and im tied up for a while now as well i wish it was for fishing though hahah, we supply machinary to alot of golf courses at work so depending on numbers i could maybe see if i could get a discount or something but couldnt promise anything.

Tied up Kriso. That what you said on that other forum. lol

Do$tylz wrote:

I'll gladly drive the golf cart for someone. I wonder if its possible to get done by RBT while on a golf course :P:D

Anyone else think "Jackass" ? Haha - that was my favourite part of the movie. I'm sure they were inspired by a day I had at a course after some wet weather.....growing up can take some fun out of life haha

2 or 4 person ambrose would be my pick of format for the day aswell. whereby you both play off the tee then pick best ball and both play from that one and so on and so on.

other options would be 4BBB where you have 2 people in a team and play a stableford (points) comp and add the two scores on the hole and do it that way.

just some ideas

fishyman wrote:

2 or 4 person ambrose would be my pick of format for the day aswell. whereby you both play off the tee then pick best ball and both play from that one and so on and so on.

other options would be 4BBB where you have 2 people in a team and play a stableford (points) comp and add the two scores on the hole and do it that way.

just some ideas

:P :P I just wanna get the little white ball in the hole:P :P

Archived