Advanced Orders for Merchandise

Brian D

Hey would it help if we gave you guys some advanced orders for merchandise?

You could say: post a list of what your thinking of promoting and we could place a order. That way you could judge qty's, sizes, colours and which items comes first.

It's only a suggestion to avoid \"dead stock\" and to assist \"cash flow\" until you guys build a bank and stock levels.

I know - you're way busy - so I'm not pushing - just mad keen!

Brian: Do you mean Brisbane Fishing and Brisbane River Classic promotional type items? :S . Like bumper/boat stickers, rulers and fishing shirts, hats n other clothing etc.? If so I would think it's a good idea. That's if this hasn't all ready been organised. I'd get a boat sticker or two for my kayak. I all ready have the original B.R.C. fishing shirt :cheer: . Very stylish might I add ;) . Even though he administration boys are busy I think the site is the number 1 priority :P .

Troy

Actually Troy the competition is the number one priority.

Brian thanks for the enthusiasm.

Stickers and stuff like that should not be to far off.

Shirts etc will come as well but may take a little longer.

Dont worry all these things are serious priorities just at the moment there are more serious ones in front!

cheers.

Angus

If you wont have shirts or patches for the comp, How about making the 2006 classic logo available so we can get it added to shirts ourselves for the comp? (You dont have to do anything, just post a biggish version of it and give us permission)

I've got a mate whose missus works for one of those dry cleaning mobs that have the computer controlled sewing machines, she says she just needs a good copy of the logo to put them on my shirts.

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/02 19:10

Yeap Troy that's the type of items I was referring to but but we missed the point I was trying to make.

Pre sold is better then dead stock.

So advanced orders give an indication to market reaction and desire.

Again I understand the that the admin guys are going flat out and doing heaps so I am not putting on the preasure - the opposite, I don't want to hear that they bought un-wanted stock. It must be the accountant in me.

By the way I just grabbed 3 shirts from BCF for $50 each - 2 Shamino and 1 Berkley Gulp.

They are the good all weather fishing shirts. Good price I thought. :whistle:

Troy - you know the old BRC shirt - Old news - I'm going to get a new one and I dare say mine will be bigger the yours ( a lot bigger) :woohoo:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/11/02 19:21

Archived