A lure Addicts Latest Confesions!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we live in Australia, we fish 4 an aussie species of fish i think it makes sense that aussie made lures are better suited to most of our fishing. But i just got onto the ecogears lately havent caught a fish on them yet but their action is brilliant! Try the predatek min mins they rock!!

sarod420 wrote:

Well we live in Australia, we fish 4 an aussie species of fish i think it makes sense that aussie made lures are better suited to most of our fishing. But i just got onto the ecogears lately havent caught a fish on them yet but their action is brilliant! Try the predatek min mins they rock!!

I have a few Micro Mins and they are dynamite on Yella Tails. Might have to try them again this weekend.

sarod420 wrote:

The deep versions work really well slow trolled in estuaries

I've too poor a memory to compile a complete species list of what we catch on the MinMins in the salt. The Pink Thing is deadly on flathead. They account for most estuary mainstays like bream, trevally, tailor, est cod. Also work very well outside for collecting slimeys and yakkas for livies. Have caught squire, coral trout, flounder, jacks, tarpon, whiting, wolfies, barramundi, school mackerel, and others.

In the fresh saratoga love them & great for bass, goldens, silvers, sooties, small cod, junglies, etc. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/MinMin_tailor.jpg

post-108-144598466614_thumb.jpg

mullies_chaser wrote:

Nice buy Ando_04, howz those new suspending chubbies look hey! Saw you had to go for an old favourite as well the Megabss Smolt. That Everygreen Micromax looks the goods. I'll be buying some more chubbies soon so look out!

The suspending chubbys are jsut a con, they jsut put bigger hooks on them.

Just ran through the motackle catalogue to see what my next order of lures was going to be - I might need to cut it down from $1130....

Edit: missed a couple - $1166.50 not including postage. Anyone know if motackle give a bit of a discount? lol

no pics cause i CBF

My Purchases

1 x TT switchblade in golden boy

1 x TT jigheads 1/16

1 x TT jigheads 1/12

1 x Powerbait 3 inch minnow (pearl blue)

1 x Saltwater assasin 3 inch baby bass

1 x 8lb sunline rock fish leader

1 x Atomic Prong 4 inch

1 x Squidgy Pro wriggler

Anth's Purchases

1 x TT Switchblade in Greenback

1 x Berkley 1/16 jigheads

1 x TT jigheads 1/20

2 x Powerbait 3 inch minnow (galaxia green and pink lemonade)

1 x Atomic prong 4 inch

1 x squidgy pro wriggler

Archived