Whats hot atm ???

ando_04

Well it was a sad day for me about 2 weeks ago. I relised after a drunnked rampage, i lost my tackle box full of jap breaming lures.

Sicne moved down to vic, and out of the tackle show, i have found i dont really know whats new in lures.

So i would like some help in selecting my next bunch of lures.

I'm after all hb's.

ranging from.

Vibs.

Deep runners

mid.

shallow.

surface.

Got about $700 - 1000 to blow.

cheers guys

Dam mate that sucks. How exactlty did they get lost? Anyway i already did a short reply in the lure confessions post:

"bream lures that have worked for us lately sx40s (colour 333+301 especially), Smith camions, smith crystal alive(basically a resin lure that resembles a prawn) rigge deeps and powerbait 3" minnows in pumkinseed with hidden weight 1/40th jigheads. I'm sure you would have tried all of these but just what has been working for us lately."

Also vx's and switchbldes seem to swim pretty well and put a nice pulse into the water but i havn't caught any fish on them yet.

Whoops missed the hbs only part, but they've produced the goods.;)

That is very funny but sad so were you fishing at the time. How mutch gear was in the tackle box. Well nothing new has really come out ando that you wouldnt know about. Where are you planning on going to get all of this stuff. Personaly I dont think you will need any help at buying lures.

Down your way a few ice jigs and a pick/axe would be the go at the moment :P

Spend it all on Damiki Vaults, DC's and MU 45's.....(thank me later angus) I think the only new thing has been the blade lures (even though they aren't new at all) in the last few months.

Wish I had 700-1000$ too spend, all I can manage for this weekend (bream comp coming up) was about 70-80$

Go the Chubbies!!!!!!!!

The 2" Atomic prong has been out for quite awhile here in SA almost 2 years, biggest bream on em is a 46cm. I haven't landed anything too big on the gulp shrimps lateley, but have been smoked a couple of times!

mullies_chaser wrote:

Wish I had 700-1000$ too spend, all I can manage for this weekend (bream comp coming up) was about 70-80$

Go the Chubbies!!!!!!!!

The 2" Atomic prong has been out for quite awhile here in SA almost 2 years, biggest bream on em is a 46cm. I haven't landed anything too big on the gulp shrimps lateley, but have been smoked a couple of times!

You fishing the tweed abt this weekend mate?

mullies_chaser wrote:

Go the Chubbies!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure they were just released :huh:

Well the new ones are in a different packaging to the old Atomics.. cant remember the name but I heard from the company that supplies them that they were due to come out around now.

The atomic Guzzlers are only now being released. There has always been a 2in prong but they are nearly impossible to get a hold of. Guzzlers are to Atomics like Gulp is to Powerbaits in that they are a 'biodegradable' plastic. Saw some in use at the Borumba ABT and they looked the goods. Still had a regular plastics action without the stiffness that gulps have.

pinkey wrote:

You fishing the tweed abt this weekend mate?

Nah there is a bream classic here in SA on this weekend, u fishing the tweed?

Not sure about Qld, but pretty sure the 2" Atomic Prong has been out for quite some time, been selling em in the tackle shop that I work at for awhile. :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived