Hey Everyone!!

TUR82

G'Day guys and girls! I just thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself to u all as I plan to start using this site a whole lot more. My names Brock, I'm 22 yrs old and work as a air conditioning mechanic. Just bought a new boat its a 4.2m Blue Fin Mangrove Jack so i hope to see u all out of the water. I'm really into bream spinning and snapper out in the bay and round the river! Well thats just about me, hope to get to know a lot of u well in the future!

Cheers, Brock

Shrimpo wrote:

G'day and welcome to the site mate, great choice with the bluefin their, solid as a rock. How have the snapper been at the river mouth lately?

Cheers mate! Yeah the blue fin is really nice - she's yet to go on her maiden voyage. I only got it the other day. As for the snapper i wouldn't know how they're been firing lately sorry. Me and saltshaker have been off the water now for way too long!

this guy is a homosexual.do not talk to him!

ha na i work with this bloke and he keen as mustard and a good bloke...prob could teach a few of the younger guys a thing or two on here.

we'll have to post some pics up of our new boats soon.

Archived