Arvo Present for Fathers Day

Dinodadog

My crew all called over yesterday arvo for fathers day, so had this arvo free. I shot out to the dam at 2pm and left at 5pm, managed to pick up one yella and a few bass, same as I did friday. Slow rolling s/baits right back to your feet seems to be doing the damage.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

average size [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/yb_001.JPG

post-1453-144598471703_thumb.jpg

Dinodadog wrote:

I just love being out having a go, it used to be fishing and gardening but with the water restrictions it seems to be more fishing. Trying to pick up a cheap canoe to give that spot down near you ago.

wish i had good news on that spot dino... the new highway construction along with the rain the other day has turned it a nice shade of red due to the dirt around here... cant see it getting any better for a while either .... some of the works being done are within 50 mts from the creek, and they reckon 4 yrs construction time ... :(

maxi wrote:

Dinodadog wrote:
I just love being out having a go, it used to be fishing and gardening but with the water restrictions it seems to be more fishing. Trying to pick up a cheap canoe to give that spot down near you ago.

wish i had good news on that spot dino... the new highway construction along with the rain the other day has turned it a nice shade of red due to the dirt around here... cant see it getting any better for a while either .... some of the works being done are within 50 mts from the creek, and they reckon 4 yrs construction time ... :(

Does it look like this maxi ? [img size=437]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Alstonville_Creek_1.JPG

post-564-144598471728_thumb.jpg

yeah mate thats it, if not a bit thicker and redder .. where is that pic taken ????

the rain has bought the prawns out .... the pros have been flogging the river out the back of my place for the past 3 days... its not as dirty in the main river but still bad ... yukkk..

oh yeah happy bday elli ...

Archived