Kmart Sale

Feral

Was in Kmart today, being \"social\" with the missus (yeah that means going shopping) when I saw Kmart has 25% off all rods and 20% off all plastics hooks etc. Saw a nice combo same as Ray had bought for the Classic, but was not game with the missus there!

Their plastic range was pretty poor, only squidgies, which I dont particulary like, so ended up with nothing but a 220m spool of leader (IE 50lb mono!) for $4.

Nar mate, no hurry. Just thought I'd ask a small favour. I know Amart have them usually so may go in and have a look around there insted. The sale got my attention though and Kmart have Kokoda gear. I'm mainly talking about the Kokod Gold Series Vibes. Is there anywhere else anyone knows I could get these?

Troy

rayke1938 wrote:

When I learn how to download photos I will publish article in recipes how to smoke,fish,chooks and hams.

Ray

Ray, we have a small smoker that we did a batch of flake with last year, and well nuked it.. I'll be keen to try again when I actually catch another shark this year... Gotta get out to the water first!!

Have you tried eel or catfish smoked ray? Smoked eel is supposed to be a delicacy in some parts, and catfish (and I mean forkies, not tandanus) well, I've read a lot of debate about catfishes eating qualities and I was wondering whether they come up allright smoked? I mean they are easy enough to catch (unless you are in a competition and are not Brian) B)

werewolf wrote:

rayke1938 wrote:
When I learn how to download photos I will publish article in recipes how to smoke,fish,chooks and hams.

Ray

Ray, we have a small smoker that we did a batch of flake with last year, and well nuked it.. I'll be keen to try again when I actually catch another shark this year... Gotta get out to the water first!!

Have you tried eel or catfish smoked ray? Smoked eel is supposed to be a delicacy in some parts, and catfish (and I mean forkies, not tandanus) well, I've read a lot of debate about catfishes eating qualities and I was wondering whether they come up allright smoked? I mean they are easy enough to catch (unless you are in a competition and are not Brian) B)

HAVENT TRIED CATFISH TRIED EEL ONCE AND COULDNT GET IT TO ABSORB BRINE SO IT WASNT A SUCCESS

RAY

Archived