tha need for speed

noname

i am predicting the weather to be around 10/15 e/se bay seas to .6 mtr turning ne in the arvo with lighter winds early. lol

so with that i'm really going to try and get motivated to head over to moreton to chase mackrel about, might have a spot if the dog doesn't come along.

I was thinking of going offshore up north but with the crap from that ship might be safer in the bay :(

Manly 5 am would be better but I'll settle for 5.30 if that's set in concrete

I'll have 1-2 deckie spots open leaving Riverview 4 4.30 ish to make it to the ramp or meet you at the ramp no set agenda bait lures etc what ever works :woohoo:

first in best dressed

pm me if your keen ;)

Gaz

Jeff f is meeting me at my place 4am heading to Manly hope to be on the water by 5 :woohoo:

The weather is looking good :)

You still goin noname ??

plan have a quik look @ harries then head over towards rouse looking for some mackeral in the channels

Gaz

well, what a trip, i just got home. i went with terry and keechie, i didn't get to fish much apart from last night, but today was another story, couldn't get a look in, but we had a system that seemed to work ok. keechie got a squire last night, while both he and terry were slug chucking today, all i had to do was drive the boat basically, phew, never been so buggared from doin so little. hope you enjoyed yourselves guys. the other lads caught the fish, so up to them to put up a thread if they like.

Archived