NPD Hits 50%

shayned

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the committee is going to do when they get 500 applications for permits?

Wont be real fair on the blokes who kept their membership active over the last 4 years if it goes to an open ballot to fill the 300 spots and they miss out.

I've only been a member for a bit over a year Stu, I'm happy to take my chances with everyone else, but there were quite a few blokes who told them to keep the fee when the dam was closed and the association offered refunds, and who have kept their membership current ever since.

Here is the rainfall for the last two days, if we dont get there now we never will! [img size=390]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/North_Pine_Rain.jpg

post-134-144598488961_thumb.jpg

Here's hoping the dam can reach 50%. Personally I think its would be fair for everyone who has been a member of the Assoc over the last 4 years should get an automatic permit as they have been doing the work talking with SEQWATER and looking after the place both in the water and out. As a new memeber I just hope I can score one of the other places !!:P

Watching the water gauge today :woohoo:

shayned wrote:

It's cracked 48%, bring it on Huey!!!

Source?

Last I saw it was 47% on Friday morning.

I'd be surprised if it only went up 1% over Friday/Sat/Sun

/>http://oldsite.seqwater.com.au/content/standard.asp?name=DamOperationsandMaintenance

MichaelJ wrote:

last time the dam was open to boats did they run out of the 200 places with many ppl missing out

To the best of my knowledge, the only time the scheme was ever oversubscribed was in it's first year and only by a couple of places. Info on the scheme is at www.prfma.com.au

werewolf wrote:

maybe AFO should buy a handful of the permits. They could then "hire" them back to members for a small cost. Could be a handy fundraising too B)

Sorry mate not on permits are issued to individuals and the individual has to be present . Have a look at the rules and conditions on the prfma website.

Log onto PRFMA .

Then click on boating access scheme and at bottom of page has a link called view previous arrangement.

This will show previous rules and also has a map that shows the area where fishing from boats is allowed.The new scheme may be slightly different but basically will be the same probably just altered to reflect the new ownership of the dam by seq water.

Maybe someone could copy and paste the info here.

I am sorting my lures in anticipation.

Cheers

Ray

This is no stupid question, just an ignorant one:

Can one actually apply for a permit even if he still has to buy a kayak (hopefully in the near future)? You see I know someone who's really interested. :laugh:

EMP

Archived