MORTON TRIP

Guest IcEkNiGhT

Guest IcEkNiGhT

as for revenge yes its good but hitting him is no way to do it as much as i would like to , just easyer to relocate, as for fwds im gonna start digging trenches :P

Guest IcEkNiGhT

Christ wouldent read about this shit, me a dave picked car up on thusday after it was recovered after being stolen. today my sister goes out to get some food for the pets and when she gets home i got her camera and went down stairs to take some pics of the damage they done, and hello! CAR IS GONE AGIAN!!!! they smashed the window and rolled it to end of street and left it on middle of road, trying to clutch start it, but i had taken the ignition leads off and a few other things :) so now i have 2 broken windows and taking a day off work tomorro for police to fingerprint agian! UNREAL!

might post a pic or 2 of the damage they have caused when i get them on comp

• 2 weeks later...

This is about the expensive traces, have you guys found they are a must have?

I get to fish for some big sharks off boats at night and mostly use a meter of heavy cable and a 10/0 mustad hook, after that 5meters of 500lb mono, ive pulled some animal tigers up and whalers, these rigs cost about 10 dollars each, sure its a 1 shot trace but expendable.

Archived