so who goin where tonight!

noname

just puttin this out there,

i'm going somewhere tonight, just not sure where?? trav wants to try for a threadie, i want to take the boat for a run, so might as well fish somewhere, trav wants to take wholly snappin, and no way i'm goin in the tinnie, it's bloody cold out there now people i kid you not! around brekky is the spot of choice so far, so will probably end up there after gathering some live bait from colmslie! have a good 1.

rob

Wheather looks ok rob, most of the showers are out to sea = warmer water, dont think we will see too much once the sun goes down and it gets cold, if it dosnt get cold were gunna get wet....:P

Like last time... one more cast... :blink:

noname wrote:

i'm going somewhere tonight, just not sure where?? trav wants to try for a threadie, i want to take the boat for a run, so might as well fish somewhere, trav wants to take wholly snappin, and no way i'm goin in the tinnie, it's bloody cold out there now people i kid you not! around brekky is the spot of choice so far, so will probably end up there after gathering some live bait from colmslie! have a good 1.

rob

Sounds like someone needs a AFO Fleecy :P

Good luck

ellicat wrote:

noname wrote:

rob

Sounds like someone needs a AFO Fleecy :P

Good luck

And some Hair. ;):P

well we ventured down to brekky creek eventually. ! long story.

nothing doin with the out going. so cruised up to 97-99. and wind against tide and the lines would be towards the front of the boat, so with a bit more run in the in comming we cruised back to brekky. and this bloody boat just refused to turn with the tide and was shitting me no end. and to top things off witnessed 2 threadies get landed, got the shits big time now, and the boat still refusing to play the game, lines forward, big live banana's out, live poddy's out, but no where near the bloody fish. the boat's swingin in a 120 degree arc, all be it in the wrong direction, so a dummy spit was had, bags packed and went home cryin! still pissed. :angry:

rob

Archived