Addictive game

Do$tylz

Can you guys show me some screens of how you reached that score, id really like to know how you do it. Even just a screenshot of your score will do..

How the hell did u reach over 1million + ????.... buggered if i can beat 300k!!...

Cheers

Woody...

figgy wrote:

Can you guys show me some screens of how you reached that score, id really like to know how you do it. Even just a screenshot of your score will do..

How the hell did u reach over 1million + ????.... buggered if i can beat 300k!!...

Cheers

Woody...

IM with you mate I can only get 450k at best

I've been sick for the past few days and instead of using my time responsibly looking over all the AFO posts, organising my fishing gear or getting better I've been playing this game - it takes hours to get through but I finally made it: 1,532,011.

I hate having an addictive personality, I'm giving up the computer games and going back to alcohol, its much less frustrating.

Do$tylz wrote:

man... you know whats insane... I've just rediscovered Age of the Empires 1 and 2...

i lost too many months to that game, then i got the expansion pack and more months were lost. Have you played it on a network? than can be pretty good fun

Archived