This Years Classic

kezza99

Been looking in the section about the AFO classic and cant find any info on an event for this year? Will there be a classic this year? Looking forward to meeting all you guys. Would it be possible to organise a meet and greet day in the near future? Just thought with all the new members, this might be a good way to get too know each other. Perhaps at the Colmslie reserve as this seemed to work as the central point for the classic. Is there a boat ramp at Colmslie for all you guys? I have been there a few times before but as i am restricted to shore fishing i just headed straight for the beach and didn't have a real good look around. What does everyone think?:side:

Post edited by: kezza99, at: 2007/02/24 06:54

OK...sounds good...prob will look at giving people a bit of time to organise themselves. So that would make it around the start April, either Saturday the 31st of March or Sunday the 1st of April . How does this sound? Would be good for everyone to get behind this..:)

Post edited by: kezza99, at: 2007/02/24 14:02

that would fall on the weekend after hinze dam trip if you want to meet up with some of us there it might not be too late to pm angus about it as he is the main organiser of that event.

Just cause after hinze dam trip some of us partnered members might not be allowed

Ok..So heres what we are looking at, Either Saturday the 31st of March or Sunday the 1st of April. Is there a boat ramp at Colmslie? What can people bring to make this event successful?...ie in the photos of last years classic there was tarps up on tent poles etc. Voice your opinion people!

Mate id be interested.

The best way to get thsi going would be make a post in the \"Going Fsihing' section and add it into the calendar.

Im sure we would get a few people there.

Angus

P.S. BBQ's at comslie are not great.

Other possibilities would Mobray Park, Sherwood Forest Reserve, The park by the ramp in FIg Tree Pocket.

Angus

Ok I think we might go with Saturday the 31st of March. What did you guys have at the Classic that made the day run a bit smoother? I can supply a BBQ and gas bottle. I will also supply some sausages, maybe a few kilos. If anyone else wants to grab a loaf of bread or two, etc. also i can bring a patio umbrella for a bit of shade if its gonna be hot.

Archived