North Pine Tomorrow

Feral

Well had a crap day at work, then came home to find a letter from Work telling me they are canceling my contract and I am going back to award rates, about $20,000 a year gone thanks very much. New it was coming, but to actually get it after a day like today.....

So just to let them know how things are gunna be from now on, tomorrow I'm going fishing on North Pine instead of going to work!

Ferg and I should hit the water about 6:30, looks like its going to be a good day! Going with the boat, been so long since I gave the yak a good workout I reckon I'd be buggered after half a days fishing.

Got a pile of new lures I'm keen to try out, so hopefully might get a fish or two on them. Either way I wont be at work!

Feral wrote:

Well had a crap day at work, then came home to find a letter from Work telling me they are canceling my contract and I am going back to award rates, about $20,000 a year gone thanks very much. New it was coming, but to actually get it after a day like today.....

Know how feel Mine came today aswell :angry: a real kick in the a***e to finally get it, anyhow if I was closer I'd meet you there,but decided to hit the Kepples and Rocky next week, all week to let them how I feel about it :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck outthere mate and hook a bigun ;)

Feral wrote:

Yes I would! If I could get mobile signal from any other carrier on the dams I wouldn't be with Telstra!

Only way I ever got satisfaction from the mongrels was by going to my local member!

I assume your going downstream Aaron?

Ummm yeah :unsure: I think we will unless my navigator/deckie tells me there is fish elsewhere. Might just paint the boat in camo and stealthily follow dino :P

Bugger, that sucks Feral, I mean that bit about work sucks, the bit about stuff em I going fishing is pretty cool.

Hope you slay them both.

Aaron I was gonna call you about my charger but seeing your on holidays keep it till after then.

Let me know how you guys go, last I heard there is no fish in the dam. :huh:

Brian D wrote:

Bugger, that sucks Feral, I mean that bit about work sucks, the bit about stuff em I going fishing is pretty cool.

Hope you slay them both.

Aaron I was gonna call you about my charger but seeing your on holidays keep it till after then.

Let me know how you guys go, last I heard there is no fish in the dam. :huh:

Sweet thanks mate, how about taking a couple of sickies next week to come fishing :laugh:

OK feral, if they are not going to pay you what you are worth, work according to how you are paid :)

either that or spend far more time thinking about, planning and actually fishing. at least that way you feel better.

good luck tomm, hope they are playing the game for you all.

rocket

Feral, Sorry I wasn't aware of the job problem that you have when I spoke to you and Ferg this AM on NPD. What A rotten pack of so n so's,,, Happened to me on a couple of occasions , years ago but time takes care of things in due course. As Dino says "Fish while you can" and I say "Tight lines when you do". :cheer: . Dino ended up with 1 bass and I didn't improve on my 1 bass after I left you...got in just as the 20 knot Souwester hit ... Hope you and Ray got in OK. Tight lines. :cheer: Ian M

Archived