whats happening this weekend?

Jordan

go kooka, if it keeps getting any more popular out there we'll have to ask the council to build us a club house:silly:

i'll probably head out there too saturday night, i think it's a full moon this weekend isn't it?, should make liveys easy to catch, last full moon i had half a dozen poddy mullet jump into the boat.

oops just remembered i'm booked on a deep sea trip with the work fishing club this sunday, and there's a cyclone building, should be fun.:unsure:

Post edited by: jeff f, at: 2007/02/28 08:31

Post edited by: jeff f, at: 2007/02/28 18:28

Post edited by: jeff f, at: 2007/03/01 15:54

I booked 2 cabins at Borumba Deer Park (Borumba Dam).

Be there from Friday night till Sunday arvo.:)

As Jeff saysfull moon which means heaps of surface action on the dam - I hope, yahooo. :woohoo:

No how do I get permission to leave wife in cabin and go night fishing?:ohmy: Should I pick a fight?

Aaaarghhh!! What's happening this weekend?! NO FISHING, that's what:angry: - at least, not if I want any more hot dinners:( . Got to build a shed for the missus - guess I'll just have to be a fishing voyeur this weekend and live the glory through the rest of you blokes! Good luck and tight lines;) .

Oztrav wrote:

mate if you pick a fight you might not be abke to fish at all best to buy her a bottle of wine get her drunk and sleepy then go fishing also during the day mention that you plan on going fishing

Thanks for the tip Oz but as to telling her about fishing: I think it might be a bit of a give away when she sees me turn up towing a boat. But I did try some of your advise - I told her full moon fishing Sat Night. She didn't say yes but she didn't say no either.

If I but the wine and beer in the boat that might work.;)

Maybe I could rely on the kids to drive her up the wall then she might plead me to take her fishing. I wonder how much the kids willo charge me to plan an attack?:evil:

Feral wrote:

KCF car rally is on at Jimna on saturday, I will be manning a control point. Runs midday to dark, but officials gotta be there from 9am.

Sunday is Alex's birthday, so BBQ for family.

happy birthday young alex, did you manage to con any new fishing gear outta dad;)

Brian D wrote:

Maybe I could rely on the kids to drive her up the wall then she might plead me to take her fishing.

Dunno Brian, the Walls awful close to the ramp, if she decides your not going fishing, she will spot you launching! :lol:

Jeff,

Alex's \"fishy present\" from me will be the Hinze charter.!

Aaron H wrote:

No fishing, moving house sigh :( everytime i move I always say next time will get removalist but every time I always end up booking a truck and doing it myself

Dam that's hard work - so you driving the truck and she loading and unloading. :P If not get a tip truck - stuff comes out real easy then.:woohoo:

adventure_angler wrote:

thanks jeff,

ive got a cast net, so will bring that along, but might also bring 2 whole mullet. how wud large frozen pillies or frozen gar go???

lookin forward to tonight, the tide and full moon sound promising!

-nelson-

long as you put them under a float they'll probably be ok, otherwise its catfish city:P

Gerty and myself went too kookaburra park from 5ish till 9pm. We caught 1 eel and 1 cattie. Also had a massive run which resulted in a trace been bitten off on a 23cm bream. We woulda caught way more but I broke my cast net on a snag. Good bye sinker line :ohmy: :unsure: I'm gonna go again next weekend as that is one hell of an easy landbased spot! even better from a boat;) Some guy got a salmon about 70cm ish. Sorry but I couldn't be stuffed doing a report about that.

clap clap to the guy who couldn't find kookaburra park!:P

Archived