we're goin to bonny doon! aka somerset!!!

noname

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oks sounds good and like u guys have it sorted.

we are in ,me ,wife and six of the kids .

will either be the popup van or a 2 room tent .they take out about the same area.

if there is gear needed let us know .

will bring the generator for charging battery's etc .

will bring 4 electric lights and the big battery .

so should have 3 spare for anyone else .

just remember to bring a power lead /extension cord .

on a serious note, i can get hold of a marque, with optional sides, a bbq, seating and tables, a large esky, along with other gear, it's the power boat anglers set up in a galv 7x5 box trailer, but i wanna tow me tinnie up, grrrr. but lets see how we go. enough from you mooky. hehehe :lol: . i too am really looking forward to this 1 and i know brad is all keen to get up there too, looks like another corker of a weekend lads and gals... well done :)

I WILL HAVE A FEW POTS TOO DAVO, ooops

they are there for the taking. but within reason. make sure they have plenty of rope on em and tie em to the floats well, not like brad did. LMAO. it's not 'brad, the bungs in' anymore, :laugh: it's 'brad you tied the floats tight' hahahahaaha

you probably don't need a huge tarp just 1 to go off the side that lets the arvo sun under this shelter and theres a 2nd 1 of these shelters on our other site .i was going to bring my bbq which is all plate no grill ,gas light ,tarp for the dam ,skis ,tube ,redclaw traps and morepiss

mark IMG_1827-20091022.JPG

cheers for the heads up davo! lookin into it tomorrow tooooo, may as well jump on the band wagon! gunna try wilsons too, and if i can get em from there, i will buy a sh!t load of em, like 50.and sell em for what i get em for.seems every 1 wants em now, always the way ay.

Archived