we're goin to bonny doon! aka somerset!!!

noname

look i know there are some people keen to get up to somerset for a weekend, i know i am. so thinking of a weekend just b4 xmas or just after or for new years. it's very family orientated up there and easy going. thinking of towing the haines up filled with water toys, like ski's wake board , knee board and a tube. and definately chasin them red claw, yummmmm. so i guess if you do not want a good weekend constantly laughn with the odd carton, i mean stubbie, this is not for you. :laugh:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i reckon another birthday bash, they seem to be a great time for all involved. so i reckon 27/28, till whenever is fine by me, i'll start gettin some gear together, and re do the bearings on da haines race boat, come party boat, come fishin boat, come ferry boat, come disco boat! :unsure:

robbo.

are we ever going to get ray to 1 of these do's. mate your more than welcome, but you already know that i guess.

hmmmm when is your birthday ray ????? hehehe.

might be a big night at npd ay :lol:

dassa wrote:

Be stuff if I'm missing this 1 got crook so misses last weekend so were in if it's family can Bring the qinnie and the tube will pull this big fat man so no prob's with kid and so on just name the time and date and were there :aussie: :fishing: :woohoo:
yeah dassa, family are always welcome to out bash's. just warn the troops it may be a lil noisy late at night, hehe and a few curse words thrown around. but they all good lads in da mornin. hahahaha

robbo.

just booked 2 large camp sites for somerset for the weekend of the 27th to 29th its the only weekend i can do from now till after january and was going to invite a crowd up for my 40th. definately skiing and yabbying inbetween drinking moprepiss morepiss

mark

ps this is the weekend after the BRC

the misses is sitting beside as I write this so better watch what I WRITE morepiss morepiss. :aussie: So were in how many can fit on a camp site or do we need to book our own?Will be bringing the tent and gazabo and can get a second if we need it. :aussie:

cheers dassa

the sites are pretty jenerous. prob 5/6 tents per site. so no nee to book ya own as long as the site is flat!!!, OI tuggar.

any chance of finding out if the sites are flat?? and also odds on favorite the sites are booked at the spit.. but will be finalised b4 we head up there i thinking, looks like another corker. was there any ants up there last time ???.

AZZA wrote:

Bugger I'am out as it's the wifes xmas party weekend, what can I say she didn't put it on the calander. Now if I dont put it on the calander it's a big deal but if she dosn't put it it on the calander it's "deal with it"
hahahaha who's got a giant thumb print on the forhead then :P . like you said azz, it's your wife's xmas party. hehehe! c'mon up with da boys.

Archived