crabbing

Lachie

Find a jetty with a cleaning table on it (over the water). The new Woody Point Jetty for instance.

Go on a week night (you'll never get a go there Friday through sunday nights - to busy) Chuck your pots in near the cleaning table, they attract crabs like you wouldn't believe.

mate honestly there is no place the is guaranteed to produce regardless having a boat or not, best thing to do is take ya pots where your going and chuck em in and let em sit, over night is best but keep an eye one em if you can or some low life scum dog ass eater will check em for ya....hope that helps

hi mate i used to crab from the shore also best way is to throw ur pots in the spot u want it in (close to mangroves for muddies) without a rope attached(aka "sinking em")and come back the next day with a reef anchor and rope and chuck that over ur pot . i guarentee no one will check it good luck . oh and cabbage tree creek isnt a bad place too take your pots for a swim if u know what i meen :whistle:

fishingnut wrote:

mate honestly there is no place the is guaranteed to produce regardless having a boat or not, best thing to do is take ya pots where your going and chuck em in and let em sit, over night is best but keep an eye one em if you can or some low life scum dog ass eater will check em for ya....hope that helps

fishingnut, would you translate "low life scum dog ass eater" a little clearer,some may be left confused :laugh:

Archived