SIP - management body no longer exists.

Feral

Apparently the body that used to manage the SIP has been dissolved as part of Anna's gutting of the public service.

Apparently one of these days they are going to form up a new body called the Queensland Fishery Advisory Comittee, which when it is formed, will consider how the SIP will be managed. No one knows when that will be.

I wonder what that means? Hopefully it doesn't mean funding allocations for stocking get held up, we are right in the middle of the stocking season!

scary, but she probably believes its another tax that is all hers to do with as she pleases. She can save heaps of $$$$ by not paying for fingerlings. Like rego going up and up, and no traffic improvement projects to be seen(and the toll roads don't count, coz they are user pays)

My understanding is that the next round of allocations is not due till mid next year so hopefully something will be sorted out before then.

I would have liked FFSAQ to have picked up the ball to run the scheme but apparently they are not interested.

I firmly believe that the 25% administration fee that the Government takes to run the scheme is escessive.

No matter what happens the permit fees collected will end up as fingerlings.

Cheers

Ray

elops wrote:

Ray is right, its legislation all funds minus 25% (robbery) must go to stocking.

Steve

Yes but does legistration have a time frame? We could easily miss a season.

This Anna bird is an idiot that knows she's out at the next election so she is going out stuffing up as much as she can. She seams to allways take the easy option.

Without being sexist, we need a man in there to understand the enviroment from a balanced view and to understand sports from the view of majority (blokes). Let's be true here, most sports fans and fishermen are males. How can a frusterated old bag with a gay accountant understand what a true sports minded voter need? When was the last time that little gay guy had a rod in his hand...let me rephrase that, went fishing or played footy. Man up Labour!

wesfish wrote:

:laugh: damn and a few people said i was crazy voting springborg , at least he was going to consider fisherman!! ;)

anna is off the rails and suffering from dumb ass syndrome .....

yeah i votes springborg too .seamed the lesser of the 2 evils .

and we have had labour in power in Queensland 2 long ,time to stir the pot .

and it seams to be better it its labour in Queensland and liberal in charge of the whole of Australia .

or liberal in Queensland and labour in charge of Australia.

as long as it opposite to each other so they keep each other in check sort of thing .

Brian D wrote:

elops wrote:
Ray is right, its legislation all funds minus 25% (robbery) must go to stocking.

Steve

Yes but does legistration have a time frame? We could easily miss a season.

This Anna bird is an idiot that knows she's out at the next election so she is going out stuffing up as much as she can. She seams to allways take the easy option.

Without being sexist, we need a man in there to understand the enviroment from a balanced view and to understand sports from the view of majority (blokes). Let's be true here, most sports fans and fishermen are males. How can a frusterated old bag with a gay accountant understand what a true sports minded voter need? When was the last time that little gay guy had a rod in his hand...let me rephrase that, went fishing or played footy. Man up Labour!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny but sadly so true

Archived