Regular fishing socials

noname

ryanyoung wrote:

I am close to blistering up! Definately going sun smart next time, ouch!

Ha Ha Ha, you should know better, in my day sunburn was a chargeable offense!

Got any Aloe Vera plants in the garden? Does a good job of taking the pain out of it and healing it up. (I've got a garden full, but a bit far to come get it!) :silly:

Feral wrote:

ryanyoung wrote:

Got any Aloe Vera plants in the garden? Does a good job of taking the pain out of it and healing it up. (I've got a garden full, but a bit far to come get it!) :silly:

Na got me deckie armed with a bottle of aloe :P

Feral wrote:

ryanyoung wrote:

Ha ha, supposedly, you can still be done for it too! Lucky I have another week to recover prior to heading back to work! I'm going to miss all this awesome fishing......maybe it's time to retire! :P

noname wrote:

i was just wondering, along with lookin at other clubs, and surely we could get a monthly comp up and running. no need for prizes n crap, just a get together to go fishin/drinks or even just a good night out somewhere, even a quarterly trip to the brekky creek pub should be on the cards, just my biff. not that hard to get a co-ordinatior for the events, hell! i put my hand up for the first trip if any 1 is keen.

robbo.

say the beacons and sand hills can be the first trip, chasin mackrel, all safety equip is essential and at very bloody least a 27 meg radio, just to keep in touch.

For sure. This isnt technically a club but a fishing community. I certainly encourage members all the time to get to together and fish. It makes the community better both in person, and online as people know who they are talking to.

Angus

ryanyoung wrote:

Feral wrote:
I wish!

I was looking at only 9 years before Johnny Rotten and Kruddie did me over, 20 years at least now.

Holy Sh$t Feral!

That last post of yours got you to 11,000, awesome work. I had to recheck the zeros to be sure. Fantastic effort!

Well done,

Ryan.

Thanks mate. Fingers are worn out!

good to help others out with out boats and the likes, show some people another aspect of fishing, then there is the social side to it as well, with beers and on an open fire and the likes. it's all good. any 1 is welcome to put up their hands on any of our trips, they are not just for the boyz.

MORE slugs :blink: sheeesh!

Gus sorry its not in the reports section but meh the people who know us know where to find :laugh:

Def keen to smac it up again robbo but me deckie is hounding me to take her on the next one... braid is def a bit of a hassle if the heat is on and tangles start occurring.... :unsure: .... think the baitrunner will have mono for next time, he baitrunner came into its own too when the sharks move in, flick the switch and the fish gets away from the shark without getting off the hook ;)

yeah mate, it goes to show we learn something every time we go out, brad's goin this weekend too, dunno which boat though, maybe both again.

bloody bring it on

THATS WOT IM TALKN ABOUTTTT!!!!!!

:laugh: robbo

pickin up 40 lures this week. :woohoo:

definately don't want to run out while it was like that on the weekend, or have the wrong size. :ohmy:

what size you say. thats a secret LMAO

noname wrote:

Brian D wrote:
If you tell me where about and what lures you'll find the sunburn will go away in a couple of days but your karma will be good for next time. ;)
hahaha they were a special lure and we were east of @#*%~)&(=??????

Id like to think it had more to do with the mad pricks drivin the boats... full noise into a school and the other mad prick throwing out whilst still @ full noise :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i recall talkin to you guys about where they had gone, as they went down, i was prob 150/200 mtrs away from yas, then a frantic voice says behind yas, behind yas.

:laugh: then it was on for young and old LMAO

hahaha i actually came up to a school that fast we cruised straight by them :laugh: yeah with the engine off.

Travis wrote:

need to take a dedicated deckie.... as brad didnt net 1 of my fish :huh: had to net them all myself haha, ah well i suppose he did pull the anchor up on his own boat :P

Keen to get the tub out there on a good day and play with some of those bronzies :woohoo:

i never bring a net dont know how to use them :laugh:

Archived