mal florence lures

James W

finaly i got a bargain off ebay...cant get these in the shops anymore(as far as i know)...i had good success with them when i was younger on flathead in the canals up the coast and bass in backyard dams...8 bucks including delivery...happy as...should go alright this monday up the canal.... [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4060280.JPG

post-180-144598411012_thumb.jpg

Lozzel wrote:

Jimmybob, I brought the same lures awhile ago and havnt used them yet, let me know how they work on monday.

Thanks

Problem Laurie is that Jimmy can catch fish with a house brick - you may need someone else to compare too?:woohoo:

They look allright - small and good for bream.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/04/07 09:18

Cowfish I've got one of those wierd mortgages all your pay gets put on the loan, then you buy everything on your interest free credit card until the end of the month when you pay off the credit card. Saves heaps on the mortgage, but makes impulse cash buying a pain in the but! Hence my preference for credit card buying!

Paypal is also simple and quick. Cost you nothing, and you can link it to your bank account if you dont have or want to use a credit card. Also offers free insurance!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/04/07 09:51

Feral wrote:

Good buy!

I'd like an opinion from the gun lure masters, I've never seen coloured bibs before, will it make the lure more visible than clear bibs? IE will it make the lure look bigger, possibly attracting bigger fish?

interesting i never even thought of that as a factor

Feral wrote:

Good buy!

I'd like an opinion from the gun lure masters, I've never seen coloured bibs before, will it make the lure more visible than clear bibs? IE will it make the lure look bigger, possibly attracting bigger fish?

Feral Interesting point.

Funnily enough i was reading an article just the other day about guys that paint bibs on standard lures.

Why?

For exactly the reason you mentioned. To essentially turn say 40mm lures into 50-55mm. They used it to make lures more attractive to Yellas and Cod. It was mainly Stump Jumpers they were painting.

Angus

Lozzel wrote:

Feral ,You can try a couple of mine when we get to Baroon.

Ta mate, I'd like that.

My lures arrived from Singapore today, (12 for $8) they look good, might be a tad big, (90mm - got em for my next Lenthalls trip) but I'll try em at Baroon, might entice a stonker!

Archived