Lake Samsonvale Boating Access Scheme Opens

shayned

Applications for the upcoming 2010/11 Boating Access Scheme on Lake Samsonvale (North Pine Dam) are now available on www.prfma.com.au simply select Boating Access Scheme on the menu.

Places for this years scheme have been increased from 300 to 400 and the approach to filling this year will be a "first come first served" approach until all places have been filled.

Funds raised are used to restock the lake, to date approx 1.5 million fingerlings have been released.

As always, lake Samsonvale remains a no go area for combustion engines.

On the good news front, permit fees are again held at only $100 for the year.

Please note, when using the online application facility a confirmation page comes up after submission, it requires you to scroll down to see confirmation, it otherwise appears blank.

All done,

this freshwater fishing caper is starting to cost a bit,

My Mrs did some maths the other day

Hinze dam $40

NPD $100

SIP $30

Wivenhoe/Somerset 100 and something dollars (cant remember havent renewed it for a couple of years)

I politely reminded her that it is a lot less compared to what I used to spend in pubs and clubs on a weekly basis as a young bloke she went quiet after that :lol:

She even had the NPD permit organised at around 10am this morning :laugh:

85 applications first day, might be a good idea to get one in if you are keen.

Remember no ballot this year first 400 in gets the permits.

2 Toga caught last week, I saw some little ones in the back of a bay on sunday 2 had a go at a plastic but didn't hook up.

Only 2 cod recorded from BAS area 1 little fella 1 approx 90 cm .

But they are there. image001_AFO-20100330.jpg

Thanks Steve, thought it might have been computer generated and I had stuffed up my email address in the application. But from the sounds of it the email will be sent after the application has actually been processed by a human, and like you say they will be busy.

Victor

AZZA wrote:

Should we have heard anything from these guys yet as to weather we were succesful in applying for a permit

The replys have to be done manually and the guys have been pretty busy.

We have a meeting tonight will find out how they are going and post details later.

Cheers Steve

Bump

The confirmation emails should all be sent by the end of next week.

Any inquiries if you have not recieved one by then, best to phone on 0417 742023

If your application has been received you will get a permit upon receipt of payment there are still permits available.

Cheers Steve

Archived