GVibes 3 for $10

Aaron H

I really like the metallic gold colour, was the first G-Vibe I ever tried and lost it to the big run at Nth Pine. Im eager to give it another go (next time that fish is mine, haha).

Also caught a bass on the pearl/pink colour and the brown / clear colour with an orange underbelly. I am yet to try the silver with fluro blue underbelly, but am gonna try it next time.

Much easier to deal with a loss when you only paid $3-$4 rather than $25 for a Jackall.

-nelson-

picked up half a dozen for myself today. Going to try them out at Lenthalls next weekend. Also got the 100mm squidgie slick rigs for half price, at less than $4 a packet they are a bargain, after I realised the girl had given me a 50% discount on them instead of 30% I went back and bought two more packets!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Went to my local shop today and proudly annouced I need to buy a GVibe for the upcoming Somerset trip!

Somehow from looking at what they supplied me (in a brown paper bag) its not going to catch any fish, but rather just make vibrations in the water?

Seriously.. Are these good lures, and if so what size and colours will I need for Somerset?

They were going off on them this autumn but I have found they have quietened down a bit on the rattly lures just at the moment at NP dam anyway, it was slugs that were all the rage this morning:laugh: .

I find the grey/browny colour with the purple belly works best for me, Nelson swears buy the gold ones and Feral does well with the black ones.

I think its more a rattle thing that attracts the fish than the colour

Archived