softie session

STU

just got home from fishing fishermans island rock wall and then onto st helena caught 10 squire and 3 flatty of the rock wall first thing all on softies then went over to st helena got 7 nice bream, 3 cod just legal, 1 30cm sweetlip all on softies as well, also caught my first tailor on surface lure it was 38cm put up a good fight on the light gear, So all in all it was a good mornings fishing. :)

Well done Stu - You smashed us - Any photos.

Jord's and myself tried every where in the bay except fishermans and ST H.

We tried the beacons where I was just about to get spooled but the 5/0 came out (it was to small for the live prawn I was floating. We also tried other beacons where again I got smoked cuase I couldn't stop the beast from running the pillons.

Then I get home and get smoked by you:P Well done mate - shame we didn't catch up - oh well next time.

Think I'll have a beer now and watch the footy. Can't loose there.

Hi brian getting smoked can be just as fun least you know it was something descent most of my fish were just legal or under, I will show some photos when i can figure out how to make them smaller to fit the image file

Stu check out the post by Feral in the general chat section called \"resizing images\". He has created a program that resizes your photos for the website at the touch of a button. Just click on the link in the post and it will download the program. If ya have any problems just send me a pm.

certainly did as i was plasticing past another boat i stopped to say hello to a couple guys they were poppering i saw them get smashed by a tailor so on my other rod I had to chuck a popper out it had a few goes at it without hooking up then it smashed it on the 4th cast:)

Great fish, We had a school of pike under our boat today so we used a few lures and cought 50+ all up.

By the way, no one really said this but St Helena is the middle of the three Island on the Google earth map(the one with the yellow arrow) and was the island thatr used to have the convicts on it.

Archived