Rods are packed and ready for MBC

daveylad

Beejay wrote:

hey Davey, this could be a good thread, to see who has the most neatly packed boat before the M.B.C......lol I will put up a photo of my stuff and boat when its packed :P

Dont set me off Beejay my missus is already saying that I've become compulsive obsessive since I started fishoing and joined this site :woohoo:

5. EQUIPMENT:

a) All fish submitted must be taken on rod and reel or handline. There is limit of 3 fishing lines per angler for all AFO events.

B) Deck winches, bang sticks, guns, weapons, cockpit harpoons or any form of net are not allowed to be used in the event, except nets may be used for the collection of bait.

well there ya go

mac wrote:

hi daveylad

just had at the new boat

talk about luxury

very nice mate

one thing

i could not see was the wine rack or beer fridge

all the best on the weekend

dont spill to much blood on her

mac

Hey Mack believe or not I've got an area set aside little cupboard with a cocktail shaker bottle of tequila nad Captain Morgan Rum and glasses, I think Webbfunk got other ideas about the blood so my missus has packed a bucket cloths and cleaning stuff in the boat for him along with a little note

nice, went and bought a spin rod last night a heavy 7ft spin snapper raider series 2 thingo, some plastics and jig heads, also bought a new 12mp waterproof / shock proof camera while i was in sydney so hopefully we can get some good fish to try her out with.

tugger wrote:

you can only use 3 rods at any 1 time but can carry as many rods as you like to cover diferent species or for spares in case of breakage
thats not how its written,they will have to word it different then,because it says a limit of three rods per person on afo events not three rods at one time to be used.

dassa wrote:

Do$tylz you did what to your boat.Dude thats what the misses is for :laugh: :laugh:

Good luck to all for the weekend and reyurn safe and sound

jeez... you guys just don't get the message do ya?? you can't look pimp in a dirty boat :D

Do$tylz wrote:

dassa wrote:
Do$tylz you did what to your boat.Dude thats what the misses is for :laugh: :laugh:

jeez... you guys just don't get the message do ya?? you can't look pimp in a dirty boat :D

u want to come out in my tinny Henry ?

its pimp :blink:

unbrella-20100514.jpg

straddiebrad wrote:

tugger wrote:
you can only use 3 rods at any 1 time but can carry as many rods as you like to cover diferent species or for spares in case of breakage
thats not how its written,they will have to word it different then,because it says a limit of three rods per person on afo events not three rods at one time to be used.

Id say this comes down to if fined for using more than 3 rods afo cant be held responsible in any way

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
dassa wrote:

u want to come out in my tinny Henry ?

its pimp :blink:

unbrella-20100514.jpg

Whats the go with the fence davo???

Archived