Chesterfield mower centre fathers day sale

kriso

Hey guys,

got a sale on until fathers day on Shindaiwa hand held products with a fair bit of coin knocked off the price and a free starter kit consisting of ear muffs ( good for when you tell the mrs your going fishing and not out to dinner with her friends as planned) safety glasses, genuine 2 stroke oil and 5ltr fuel can.

My store is in Ipswich but i can orgainse pick up from any of our other stores across brisbane and the Gold coast.

These products come with a 5 year warranty and are Japenese built so good quality stuff that will last you ages. Scan002.jpg

crazywalrus wrote:

The Shindaiwa are damn nice gear. Years ago I had a business mowing Brisbane parks and roadsides and they where our a go to brand. Nearly all the similar contractors would run a fleet of these units. Awesome gear.

yeah still the case ted, Shindaiwa basicaly have 90% of there products built for contractors more then house hold use other then whats in the add.

Shindaiwa gear is great. Have used their concrete saws and was very impressed.

Quick question Kriso, how does a straight shaft shindaiwa brush cutter compare to a honda 4 stroke?

Is it much louder? Was thinking of getting the honda for the acreage as it would be quiter and more comfortable.

mate the honda 4 strokes arent really that quite in my opinion , i have found they also lack the responsiveness of the 2 strokes. have had quite a few people report carby issues with them as well. We dont carry any 4 stroke hand held equipment and im sort of glad about that as i know i can hand someone a good quality 2 stroke machine and have them going for ages (10-15 years or more) with regular servicing . the 4 stroke tehnology in hand held equipment is still new and i cant gaurentee there longivity and that to me is very important when people are paying good money for a quality product as if you didnt care how long it lasts you would be buying the cheap chinses crap from bunnings or aldi.

also 4 strokes have alot more moving parts so there servicing is alot dearer and requires alot more often, especially with high rpm engines that are on brushcutters etc, as once the valve train is out of adjustment they will lack power and be harder to start and also are a heavier machine to be carrying around larger jobs.

also all shindaiwa straight shaft brush cutters from the t230 upwards come with a bump feed trimmer head and blade for clearing and with a 5 year warranty you know your covered as generally if there is something wrong with the machine its going to fail within those 5 years.

Dom if your just mainly trimming with a bit of clearing as well i would go the T270 it will last you a life time with a nice big clutch- thick bearing supported steel drive shaft and 1.5hp. comes with a bump feed trimmer head and blade so you can swap between the two and yeah 5 year warranty. or if you want something that will just take anything you can throw at it theres the B450 2.3hp even bigger drive shaft and clutch same thing 5 year warranty with bump feed head and blade there a bull handle setup with the most comfortable harness there is - this thing will clear trees up to 4" thick!!! lol

Archived