Bream Social ver 3.0! - Brisbane River

51MPL

wesfish wrote:

i challenge all the lure fishos with me using bait. dont be scared of me out doing you :laugh: :P brisbane river boundaries, rock wall to the corner on the southern bank and poo shute northern bank. high tide best for the chance at the bigger bream, well in the spots i know any ways :P but if you guys want to stick to lures then there shouldnt be gulps, or scents used to imitate bait :laugh: :laugh: jj

sounds like a fun day and if its social then bait and lures can be used. that way it comes down to the luck as well as skill, not just skills in luring that alot have not mastered yet ;)

Thats a no challenge Wes lol

Bait wins hands down in the river if you know what you are doing, same for all species in the river.

Lot of skill in baiting big Bream same as lureing.

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

Maybe if not everyone can make it on the 30th we can make it the second last weekend so the 23rd or 24th perhaps?

I can't make the 30th anyway as I will be in Stanthorpe chassing piggies (and goats, rabbits, deer, foxes and cats) and wild bass/cod in the creek running through the property :woohoo: :woohoo:

BUGGER! :P never did real well with the pigs there but plenty of goats and deer. some awesome gorge country too

Archived