Lake Somerset Social Report

tugger

:woohoo: I love to be needed. I have noticed there are some things that are letting you down.....especially at Wavebreak last time. Not always a good move to use the tinnies as water tanks :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll get along to one sooner or later. They look too much fun to miss out on B)

ooh yeah they are plenty of fun now don't be shy brian and come along to 1

ellicat wrote:

:woohoo: I love to be needed. I have noticed there are some things that are letting you down.....especially at Wavebreak last time. Not always a good move to use the tinnies as water tanks :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll get along to one sooner or later. They look too much fun to miss out on B)

What a little @#@%&^@ that Jacob is turning out to be, catching a big Bream at SoOrigin and now a Bass you could throw a saddle on. No more fishing trips for that young fella - seriously well done mate.

Sounds like I missed another great event, but like eCat I will eventually make it along.

ellicat wrote:

You can add multiple pics but only one at a time.

Add your first pic then hit edit to add the next.

Placement of text is easy; when you hit edit you just move the image code to where you want it.

Pack up the kids and missus and bring them along mate.

Yeah Kreel no more fishing for him. How the hell am I going to be able to beat his PBs ?

ellicat wrote:

I'm guessing that 1st pic's from earlier in the night :P :laugh:

Would love to see/hear some video from these weekends. What were you "singing" ?

I've just figured out what you were probably singing.....

It looks like Brad might have been the one performing :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: (this is not a pedo joke)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSIlW6rYz7k

Archived