More lily dwellers

Dinodadog

Had to drop the grandson off at the bus stop yesterday arvo so I thought may as well take the rod with me and have a cast in the lily pond. Picked up a few bass and a nice healthy little yella. While I was fishing I had that feeling that I was being watched and when I turned around there was a 4ft rough scale snake pointing his tongue out at me :unsure: so I stepped to the side very quickly as it dived into the water.

This morning I tried the spot again for some fun and was rewarded with a few. Started off getting some on beetlespin and then changed over to a sx48. First few I got on the sx48 were all foul hooked as they were side swiping the lure, only prob was that the lure was brand new and the hooks were sharp so every side swipe resulted in a hookup. After they got used to the sx48 I went back to the beetlespin till they got sick of that.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

nice one from yesterday 1415_9_10_001.jpg

post-1453-144598532764_thumb.jpg

Same, for something that's relatively snag-proof I do a decent job of getting them stuck. If there's enough interest I might organise to split the 100 from the O/S source when I run out of TT's.

[ebay]310233726453[/ebay]

[edit]the ebay thingo isn't loading here's the link - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BEETLE-SPIN-SPINNERS-100-NEW-SAVE-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-0-/310233726453?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483b5efdf5

Archived