new videos!!!

Jordan

Well, i think the editing is a little rough and obviously not enough foundation and blush was added to the face on that young girl in the yellow hat. Also the sets look a bit fake.....

Hahahaha JK mate. Im jealous. Looks like an awesome trip all around. And the colours on those tuna look awesome.

Great shots of the dolphins as well that part came out really well.

Angus

Mate your first vid was better!! this one just didnt do it for me it just didnt get me keen for a throw.....sum ideas; ummm try getting a fishes point of view from the water looking up at the angler???

I think it was the footage no offence but it was just like ever other fishing vid ive seen......

metallica is a top band but try for some amping tunes.....(battery,seek and destroy,fuel)

hmmm they r a bit hardout, dead in the water is ok though. probably use that in the next vid. montage number 3 had some heavier music, and it wasnt really what i was looking for. anyone else got any suggestions for music? its something i struggle with...

Jordan wrote:

hmmm they r a bit hardout, dead in the water is ok though. probably use that in the next vid. montage number 3 had some heavier music, and it wasnt really what i was looking for. anyone else got any suggestions for music? its something i struggle with...

what about the chicken dance \"music\" ...hahahahaha. I would love to hear that on a fishing video:lol: :lol:

thx for that roobs, i appreciate it. yea definatley dazz, better your honest than me not wondering what people think. elli do you mean that flap your arms like a chicken song? im sure i could fit it in somewhere...

Archived