Jewfish off the Bank

Smithman2

G'day all

I am a new member,just joined today 21/05/07. Have done most of my fishing down on the Mid North Coast of NSW. Port Macquarie, Forster, South West Rocks.

Hoping someone might have some information on where(if at all) you can target Jewfish off the banks around Brisbane.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

hey there smithman..welcome to the site:)

coming up to the time to chase jewies around the mouth of the river ( the poo chute) or even around the mouth of breakky creek...been a while since i have heard of them getting caught in decent numbers but giving the river is lookin gthe best it has in years, it can only get better...let us know if ya get on to one;)

firstly mate welcome to the site!

Secondly, if you land based fishing in the river try the creek mouth.

James has caught plenty from brekky creek mouth and Ash and Simon have caught them from the mouth of Norman Creek (opposite New farm park).

Also the bridge pilons are well known for them, in particular William Jolly bridge and the Gateway, both have pilons fishable from the bank. Or at least channels created by the pilons.

This info is based on reports from the site and i blatantly admit im no jew expert. Bt i hope its of some use!

Angus

Archived