[RESOLVED] Forum slow to load

Luc53

The time it takes to upload multiple images is dependent on the size of the images you are uploading and the internet connection you have. So irrespective of our server setup if you try to upload very large filesizes over a slow connection it will take some time. This is the same for any website on the internet.

If however, you believe there still to be an issue let us know and we will certainly look into it B)

The time it takes to upload multiple images is dependent on the size of the images you are uploading and the internet connection you have. So irrespective of our server setup if you try to upload very large filesizes over a slow connection it will take some time. This is the same for any website on the internet.

If however, you believe there still to be an issue let us know and we will certainly look into it B)

Running really fast and smooth for this morning.

Also I always resize my images anyway for a faster upload time. This should solve the problem.

Angus

Its alot faster Gus, but i have noticed that on my profile page im missing my score board that show how many friends you have and groups and so on... Its missing :huh:

Its alot faster Gus, but i have noticed that on my profile page im missing my score board that show how many friends you have and groups and so on... Its missing :huh:

Give me forum speed over points etc any day.

So very true, just wonder if its a tep thing the board missing or perm..But speed is better then a score board anyday :)

Give me forum speed over points etc any day.

So very true, just wonder if its a tep thing the board missing or perm..But speed is better then a score board anyday :)

Just a temporary thing. Will be back later today and does not affect the forum speed.

Archived