got a call late yesterday for a 2 to 3 hour quick session on the goldy,

i will let the pics do the talking

post-2016-144598626892_thumb.jpg

post-2016-1445986269_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626908_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626914_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598626922_thumb.jpg

post-2016-14459862693_thumb.jpg

greedy guy had a grab in his mouth and thought it would go well with a desert of monster miki

thanks henry for the quick trip, was pretty cool even though the traffic back was el lame

thanks for reading

Nice cod Rob. Very jealous.

That cod is lucky I was not closer to your boat at the time hahaha. Anyway good on you for letting him swim off.

I would love to have seen what smashed you both under that one boat. My guess Jack for sure that was insane.

Dell and I finished with a solid bag of bream making it a good trip from a pre fish point of view. However we tried to get a feed of flatties afterwards. Catching them was not the problem but getting one over 30cm was :(

Anyway an awesome day to be out and good to see you both out there.

Angus

Nice cod! although something odd, the skeeter has a black lekky and the one in henry's pic is white, and yes Dan that's Henry not Tobie so keep it in ya pants this time hey? although I'm sure Henry is flattered

Cheers

The first picture is Dell and I shooting off in the Skeeter.

Henry's boat has the white electric.

Angus

Rob was great meeting you and Henry on the water today. Looks like you had a good little sesh and it's a shame you had to pull the pin early. You guys missed out on the great toadfish fest. We must've caught about 12 of them between the 2 of us on hardbodies. We had a pretty quiet day but was stoked with the effort considering our leccy $hit itself pretty much straight away. Should definately catch up for a fish soon.

cheers

very nice ride! decked out very nicely!

I saw pics of the cod on FB earlier this arvo on the damiki page. Very nice fish, would of played very well.

Was that talk of a jack roaming around? weathers getting to cold i thought?

Howie

Rob was great meeting you and Henry on the water today. Looks like you had a good little sesh and it's a shame you had to pull the pin early. You guys missed out on the great toadfish fest. We must've caught about 12 of them between the 2 of us on hardbodies. We had a pretty quiet day but was stoked with the effort considering our leccy $hit itself pretty much straight away. Should definately catch up for a fish soon.

cheers

Always good to meet fellow AFO'ers definitely keen for a fish mate, did you guys get caught in the highway closure by benleigh turn off. ?

i think it may have been a jack by the way he hit my lure immediately after smoking henry. one keen fish. i put some hurt on him and he ignored it :unsure:

Always good to meet fellow AFO'ers definitely keen for a fish mate, did you guys get caught in the highway closure by benleigh turn off. ?

Yeh we saw a few cop cars and 2 fire engines there on the way down and both sides were crawling when we came back through in the arvo.

Archived