'Revolutionary' New Fishing Line

Jords

What do you guys think of this?
/>http://www.berkley-fishing.com/line/nanoFil

I think it is definitely interesting, and would think it would be even better if they could run it clear

www.wired2fish.com/FeaturedProducts.aspx?TackleBoxID=184&SMY=June%202011

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is keen on this, i'm heading to the states in august, i can give you an address to get it shipped to and i will bring it back for you. Just ensure its ordered by the 10th of august to ensure to gets delivered to where i'm staying before i fly back.

it's available on cabelas website

please let me know if you're going to order some, because i'll have limited space in my bags from my own shopping spree at basspro shops!

if anyone is keen on this, i'm heading to the states in august, i can give you an address to get it shipped to and i will bring it back for you. Just ensure its ordered by the 10th of august to ensure to gets delivered to where i'm staying before i fly back.

it's available on cabelas website

please let me know if you're going to order some, because i'll have limited space in my bags from my own shopping spree at basspro shops!

Mate unless it becomes available here first I'd be keen to take you up on this offer. P.M. me with the address and closer to August I'll drop you a line to let you know if I've ordered or not.

Cheers, Joycey

• 1 month later...

Any feedback?

What is it like to tie knots in?

Wind knots?

Looks like retail price here is around $35 for 150 yards and it sells out very quickly.

I was talking to a guy at fishhead demo night and he is wrapped in it but he uses a prknot to join to his leader. To my mind the prknot is a pain in the proverbial as you need a special tool and its quite complicated and time consuming.

It certainly would not suit my style of fishing.

What say you>

Ray

I'm using some 8lb on my 2-4kg setup and find it to be pretty good but i've always preferred Fireline for my lighter applications. I've never had wind knots with Fireline and haven't with this stuff either and nor do I expect to. Knots all I use is a double uni and it works fine a pr knot is a waste of time and overkill in anything lighter than 30lb in my opinion. But to sort of answer your question if I were to get spooled or lost my line for some reason I like the stuff enough that i'd buy it again.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Guys, this wont interest the online buyers but we just got some at work, retail $34.95

Looks good, not much feedback yet, as stated it is supposed to cast extremely well being so thin.

Will be interesting to see how it goes after being used for a while, wheather or not it retains it's strength, cheers wayne

there is alot of talk about it, i will wait a while to hear more feedback. when exceed came out i bought a whole lot and did not like it at all :angry: . saw the new power pro line at the show called ss power pro, thinner and rounder and the same price as existing. the price of the normal power pro is supposed to drop alot as well.

If anybody is interested, they are doing a drawing to win a 150 m spool of the 6lb test and a 150 m spool of the 12 lb.

All you have to do to be put into the drawing is sign up for their E newsletter. No entries after September 1 though.

Website is here:

/>http://www.purefishing.com.au/competitions/

Amazingly enough, I can say honestly (this time) that I was surfing through fishing product and tackle company websites for work purposes :woohoo:

Cheers,

Gary

Archived