2011 Moreton Bay Classic Results

AFO

Maybe they are not going to give out the prizes for second and third?

The cash prizes are only for first place as stated on the event page.

We will publish the full list of entries when we get a chance.

We processed all payments of winners (that emailed their bank details) last Thursday. So if you are a Prize Category winner and have not emailed your bank details, we won't be able to pay you until you have emailed it.

We processed all payments of winners (that emailed their bank details) last Thursday. So if you are a Prize Category winner and have not emailed your bank details, we won't be able to pay you until you have emailed it.

I wasn't aware we had to send through our details as it said we would be contacted shortly requesting details for payment, i didn't want to ask thinking it would've been a bit rude. Who do I need to send the email to?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

We sent an email to your email address you registered with (gmail) last Wednesday requesting your bank details.

Not to worry, send through your details to: entries@australianfishing.com.au and we will transfer your cash prize B)

I thought I read that 2nd 3rd would get a AFO prize pack!!
Yes, that is correct. Sorry we meant to say the Cash prizes are only for 1st place.

The 2nd and 3rd placegetters will receive a small AFO prize pack of a:

2nd: beanie and 2 x bumper stickers ($25 rrp)

3rd: 2 x bumper stickers ($10 rrp)

These are being mailed to the addresses that the competitor put down on their entry form.

As mentioned above, we just haven't got around to this yet, our first priority was to process the cash payments :)

Archived