Broncos will win the Premiership this year

haines490slc

For those that watched the slaughtering we gave the shithouse kiwi warriors tonight you will surely agree, Bronco's Premiers 2011, Manly are going down tonight also.

after the big game you put in tonight you must be ready for an early bed time :whistle: :lol:

Premiers 2011 ??? the misfiring, and amount of lost possession by the Warriors certainly helped the Broncos` score line.

The Broncos next game will give a clearer indication if they can repeat 2006.

Goodbye Cowboys 2011

....until they meet the Tigers (if they do).

The Tigers will beat ???? in the GF B)

how much you want to make a bet on that mate?

No bets yet. Need to see who gets injured first.

But I do give the Broncos more chance of winning their next game than I give Gillard's carbon tax of saving the World :P:lol::lol:

Manly won by the way :unsure:

why do you always need to bring politics into it? The good thing about this site is the lack of it, except you always have to bring it up! Do you know the two things that you shouldn't talk about? One is politics, the other religion. And I know Manly won, I follow the game closely.

Sorry mate. I didn't see it as politics. I was just cashing in on the national joke. :lol:

What religion are you ? :P

why do you always need to bring politics into it? The good thing about this site is the lack of it, except you always have to bring it up! Do you know the two things that you shouldn't talk about? One is politics, the other religion. And I know Manly won, I follow the game closely.

Isnt NRL a religion. And dont you understand humour?????

WOuld you like me to explain Ellicats joke to you???

Archived