AFO Records?

fisherjack1394

I think it would be an awesome idea, but could be a lot of work. Updating records etc and making sure they are legit. Maybe only have fish caught after a certain date, must have date evidence, something like fish of month hand symbol etc. Also maybe only having top three for each species, also would you have limit catch area as well?

Would be very interesting, might cause a few arguments etc though, weight vs length, or line class used etc, would have to come up with some very concise rulings for such a page. I would be keen to help out with it as moving to toowoomba not going to have much else to do during the week. But weekends a different story.

Andrew

Would want to be a very well ironed brag mat in order to claim a record with this doubting crowd ;-)

and that`s before line class verification,witness credibility/assasination,spell check etc :lol:

well we could also have some records set for Most whingers, Most Doubters, Most posts of "Nice Sess Mate" and a few more along similar lines i reckon! lol :ohmy:

Would want to be a very well ironed brag mat in order to claim a record with this doubting crowd ;-)

and that`s before line class verification,witness credibility/assasination,spell check etc :lol:

well we could also have some records set for Most whingers, Most Doubters, Most posts of "Nice Sess Mate" and a few more along similar lines i reckon! lol :ohmy:

hahahaha "nice sesh mate" classic

:) that should score well in The Quote of The Year Comp.... Ooops there isn`t one :P

:) that should score well in The Quote of The Year Comp.... Ooops there isn`t one :P

Gad you just get invited to joing the LDHT club along with myself and a few others if you keep this sort of behaviour up - well done !!! lol

Archived