A pic of your fav bass lure!!!

viper83

I reckon they'll do the trick Matt. I've found most of the time with bass if it's in their face they'll eat it, if they don't keep putting it there until they do :lol: Having said that you're not getting a pic of my fav :P

Ha ha ha its all good mate. I understand that people have there own secret weapon lol

I reckon they'll do the trick Matt. I've found most of the time with bass if it's in their face they'll eat it, if they don't keep putting it there until they do :lol: Having said that you're not getting a pic of my fav :P

Ha ha ha its all good mate. I understand that people have there own secret weapon lol

Not so much a secret mate ;) More a case of me being too comfortable and too lazy to go set them up and take a photo :lol::lol::lol: If it helps my first choice would be any of the left row in a bright yellow and green or a purple colour, love those combinations B)

Not so much a secret mate ;) More a case of me being too comfortable and too lazy to go set them up and take a photo :lol::lol::lol: If it helps my first choice would be any of the left row in a bright yellow and green or a purple colour, love those combinations B)

Yeah I will be starting off with the lefthand column. Hopefully get a few lol

Yeah I will be starting off with the lefthand column. Hopefully get a few lol

yeah middle 3 in the left for me, lighter/clearer/more natural as the water is clear

[attachment=41430]IMGP1853_2011-10-17.JPG[/attachment]

this one is slaying brissy river bass at the moment. Its a handmade garra lure, and my damiki spinnerbait in ayu colour is doing pretty good too.

Nice looking lure mate. I have always been told that the green and yellow catches them.

[attachment=41430]IMGP1853_2011-10-17.JPG[/attachment]

this one is slaying brissy river bass at the moment. Its a handmade garra lure, and my damiki spinnerbait in ayu colour is doing pretty good too.

Nice looking lure mate. I have always been told that the green and yellow catches them.

Tomca

Thats not a lure! thats a friggin Monster!! cool looking beast mate!

Definitely agree about the confidence thing!

Here's the spread I carry with me on the yak

[attachment=41431]IMG_0419.jpg[/attachment]

Surface

[attachment=41432]IMG_0424.jpg[/attachment]

Divers

[attachment=41433]IMG_0425.jpg[/attachment]

(mostly use the two far left columns - far left are shallow suspending, next ones are deep floating)

Blades/Vibes (mostly only for dams)

[attachment=41434]IMG_0428.jpg[/attachment]

Gee that is a awesome collection mate. There are a few in there that I would like to get lol.

Righto, I finally got off my bum. This is what I generally carry on the yak minus a couple of blades that I've lost and not replaced. The top 3 though are my go to confidence lures, if they are not working then I start going to the natural colours or vibes and blades. Top middle is my absolute favourite, top right I got 11 or 12 on my last sesh. Sorry about the crappy pic too.

post-7024-144598696809_thumb.jpg

Righto, I finally got off my bum. This is what I generally carry on the yak minus a couple of blades that I've lost and not replaced. The top 3 though are my go to confidence lures, if they are not working then I start going to the natural colours or vibes and blades. Top middle is my absolute favourite, top right I got 11 or 12 on my last sesh. Sorry about the crappy pic too.

[attachment=41436]2011-10-1722.12.57.jpg[/attachment]

Nice man, gotta get me some of them!

shame to see the secret weapons not included :silly:

second bottom far right is my favourite diver that I use

Still on for sunday? - keen to try a few spots, get the longest leave pass you can! :lol:

Haha good luck mate they are getting hard to find those top ones, I've cleaned out every shop near me. The last of those secret weapons I saw was in a tree when Ryan and I went out :blush: I'll have to order some more. Oh and have a look at the first one in the third row, doubled up on that one ;)

Sunday is on still, sounds like I'll be telling my adoring fans not to wait up :silly:

Haha good luck mate they are getting hard to find those top ones, I've cleaned out every shop near me. The last of those secret weapons I saw was in a tree when Ryan and I went out :blush: I'll have to order some more. Oh and have a look at the first one in the third row, doubled up on that one ;)
Looks like you have good taste
Sunday is on still, sounds like I'll be telling my adoring fans not to wait up :silly:

Cats will have to wait to be fed!

That's a good bunch of lures fellas. I tend to stick with natural colours, both with hard bodies and soft plastics. I am loving dropping a lightly weighted plastic right into snags at the moment, it works a treat. My favourite sp's being sliders and squidgies. Hard bodies favourites include Atomic Hardz cranks and Halco scorpions at the moment.

[attachment=41436]2011-10-1722.12.57.jpg[/attachment]

Nice man, gotta get me some of them!

shame to see the secret weapons not included :silly:

second bottom far right is my favourite diver that I use

Still on for sunday? - keen to try a few spots, get the longest leave pass you can! :lol:

Gee mate they are some awesome lures. Great lttle collection there mate.

Thinking along similar lines to you tomca i been using a bigish lure hoping for a 60cm bass and some cod but havnt a solid hit yet? bit of a struggle pitching it with bc gear :unsure:

[attachment=41538]P1010812.JPG[/attachment]

Ha, please tell me you've at least trolled that around once :woohoo: :woohoo:

• 1 month later...

nice few 65mm PakRats.. good lure. hooks are crap tho

45's mate, dive to just the right depth. Been changing the hooks to a decoy wide gape on the rear or most of my lures and find I'm getting a better hookup rate. Front treb standard owner st36

45's mate, dive to just the right depth. Been changing the hooks to a decoy wide gape on the rear or most of my lures and find I'm getting a better hookup rate. Front treb standard owner st36

Yer i'v found that even with the Yellas they find ways to bend the standard ghooks on em

[attachment=43418]846875285.jpg[/attachment]

Best Bass Lure I have ever used. I have smashed the Bass at NPD on one of these beasts.

what lure is that? and is that the colour you use?

That exact colour, The lure is a Spro Aruku Shad. Can't remember where I brought it from, but it's the ducks guts for NPD.

Faulked and I were trawling that and another spro around (different colour from memory) and that was catching 10-1. We stopped to pull up some red claw pots and I was catching fish casting at the bank, it was that good. I will be giving it a go for Jew in the Brisbane river soon.

Archived