Accommodation For 2012 Summer Classic

Angus

• 1 month later...

Plasticfantastic, Flash1980 and myself will all be camping there also, looking forward to it hopefully not to much fresh, don't have much luck out of the salt :whistle:

Was almost tempted to take the boat up and do an offshore mission on one of the days, but don't think there would be many, barra, bream or bass out there ;)

Andrew

We are camping at the Boreen Point Campground as well.

I rang them today and they said possibly only one powered site is left but still some unpowered sites but it is filling up quick.

If you are going to stay there i'd suggest you book asap.

Hope it is possibly not the powered site we have already booked?

Trolled back through the thread a bit and I can only see Jeff F, Freshy and me camping at Boreen Point.

Who else is in there?

we're in suspect. is mr arafura coming too?

Nah... he is working. I told him about it ages ago, but obviously doesnt want to spoil his zero fish record.

means his boat is free then.

out of curiousity is everyone on powered sites? will be easier to find everyone.

out of curiousity is everyone on powered sites? will be easier to find everyone.

Looking at the website it says only 8 powered sites, so shouldn't be too hard as we will all be plugged in to the same pole ;)

Are you right to get there on time to check in? Me and Freshy both have the Friday off (well I am off from today till after the classic) cause if not I am pretty sure Brett could pass himself off as Asian and use your surname.

Archived