First jet ski, few questions?

badboygibbo

I was looking at buying my first ski mainly for leisure use but hopefully the odd fish. I really don't know too much about them, so i was hoping some of you could point me in the right direction. Been out looking for one today but ive been hearing so many different opinions. Apparently 4 stroke is the way to go? In the three seater models ive been told to choose between yamaha and kawasaki? Are they required to have service history and log books? Im looking at about $10000 with trailer. If anyone could shed some light id greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Paul

Mate i have two jetskies. They are a world of fun. I have a 2 and i 4 stroke and evan tho the 2 stroke is faster i find the 4 stroke handles better and better on fuel. I fish of them, hit the surf, wake board and freestyle ect. They are very expencive to survice and maintain.being a fisho i no how annoying jetskies can be do be so be considerate of fishOes

I would go seadoo any day but old mate would say kawasaki ang another guy would say something else. Test drive some and get what suits you

Archived