aussie123

Raffle Options  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Raffle Options

• Weekly
    • Fortnightly
    • Monthly

Hi Guys

I have 2 pairs of brand new sunnies here that I am going to donate and raffle off and all proceeds from the raffle will be donated to AFO to help Angus and Johnny a little bit with the cost of running a great forum.

Tickets will cost $5 ea and you can buy as many as you like to increase your chances of winning them.

I have set up a PayPal donation module on the front page of my website at www.reeltackle.com.au called Brisbane Fishing Donation and there you can pay your money into my PayPal account for your entry into the raffles.

Please send me your payment ID and username by pm so I can match up all of the payments to your AFO username.

If you are a non member lurker you are most welcome to participate in the raffles as well as all donations are greatly appreciated.

This raffle will start as of right now and will end at midnight on Sunday 8th April.

All entries will go into a barrel and the lucky winner will be drawn out and posted up on AFO.

The winner is welcome to pick up their new sunnies here at my place or I will post them out to you.

If you guys show enough support for this we can run a raffle every month or even every week/fortnight if you wish but all future raffles will be a donation of all profits only above the wholesale cost of the items.

Members are welcome to suggest what items they would like to see raffled as we have access to some fishing gear and a massive range of boating accessories.

I will not be entering any raffles so I am happy to draw the winners but if you guys would like to see something more transparent please post up your suggestions on how you would like to see the winners drawn out.

I will also try and add a poll on how often you would like to see the raffles run(if I can work it out,lol)

Anyway lets get this first raffle going.

The prize for our first raffle is a pair of Bollee Polarised Sunnies and a pair of Scotts Polarised sunnies.

These have a RRP of well over $100.

The Bollee'e have a black frame and green polarised medium impact lens which means you have the added safety if you rip a lure or sinker off a snag and it flies back into your face.

The second pair is from Scotts and have a white frame with a grey polarised lens.

Again these have the added safety of a medium impact lens in this pair of sunnies.

Your ticket can be purchased at ReelTackle and the payment module is located in the left column and named Brisbane Fishing Donation.

This is a paypal payment and you can use credit cards,paypal ect to buy your tickets.

You can also do a Direct Deposit Here if you don't have paypal so please shoot me a pm for my bank details if you prefer this option.

Thanks guys and I look forward to your helping out AFO.

Lance

post-7680-144598773536_thumb.jpg

post-7680-144598773546_thumb.jpg

Just made donation and there is no way to put your name in.

PM your transaction number through to Aussie123 as below

"Edward, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7DS984xxxxxx5173S.

We'll send a confirmation email to ted@domain.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *ROXBOY."

Thanks for that info Ted.

I thought the paypal page would have had a comments box but apparently on this payment setup there is none.

I will get the payment confirmation sent to me once your payment has been made which contains your paypal details so most I will be able to match up on the site ok with the correct username but if you could pm me your payment ID and username that will make life much simpler.

Good onya Lance

That's ok Do$tylz,my pleasure to help put a little bit back into such a great community.

Thanks guys.

PS- 5 tickets sold already so a huge thanks to the buyers.

Thank you everyone for the great support so far.

Also max pwr,you are a champ mate,thanks for an incredible donation.

Donations so far.

Crazywalrus - $15

jeff f - $20

Rayke1938 - $10

Max PWR - $50

Keen-as-fisho - $10

freedomhawk12 - $5

Jarryda - $10

Surfingant - $25

Old Scaley - $10

Malcolm - $20

sehrguht - $15

Scope - $20

tugger - $10

Sparksie - $20

BigBen - $60

So the tally for AFO so far has already reached $100 within a few hours so thanks to everyone.

Just to comment...

Bfo in no way asked or coerced Lance into this!

Just lance being a good bloke!

Cheers mate!

Hi Angus.

Sorry mate,I probably should have made that clear in the first post.

Because NO AFO Admins and Mods have anything to do with this raffle you are all more than welcome to join in and buy tickets.

Thanks Lance. Reference number 0H2783161A983484U

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Steve.

Your payment confirmation has come through.

Thanks again everyone for your support here,I am sure Angus and Johnny and all AFO members appreciates it enormously.

Once this one is done and dusted I will throw up a new post to discuss what everyone would like to see in the next raffle as we have access to around 10,000 items to pick from so we should be able to have some great prizes up for grabs.

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Steve.

Thanks again everyone for your support here,I am sure Angus and Johnny and all AFO members appreciates it enormously.

Once this one is done and dusted I will throw up a new post to discuss what everyone would like to see in the next raffle as we have access to around 10,000 items to pick from so we should be able to have some great prizes up for grabs.

It would be great to see a good response to this raffle idea....like lance says he's got a heap of gear to choose from and the better the response he gets the better the prize will be.....I would think that a monthly raffle should at least see $1000 in tickets sold....if there's 2000 active members then only 10% need to donate just five bucks...let's get behind this and show admin our appreciation and support AFO! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Steve.

It would be great to see a good response to this raffle idea....like lance says he's got a heap of gear to choose from and the better the response he gets the better the prize will be.....I would think that a monthly raffle should at least see $1000 in tickets sold....if there's 2000 active members then only 10% need to donate just five bucks...let's get behind this and show admin our appreciation and support AFO! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I agree and to see lance doing this off his own back, what a great idea, and also great bro community spirit, lance you have my support all the way! Plus I did my donation last night haha.

Well done mate, maybe other people/sponsors may be keen to get in on the action and help lance out in his new business and venture getting his name out there.

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Steve.

I agree and to see lance doing this off his own back, what a great idea, and also great bro community spirit, lance you have my support all the way! Plus I did my donation last night haha.

Well done mate, maybe other people/sponsors may be keen to get in on the action and help lance out in his new business and venture getting his name out there.

Cheers, Steve

Thank you Steve.

I like your enthusiasm but you will not get 10% of all members donating

Might get 1 to 2% if your lucky

Thanks Malcolm.

I have added you to the list.

The poll is swinging heavily towards a monthly raffle which will be fantastic for AFO.

As Rob and Steve both mentioned,the more support we get for the raffles the better the prizes we can have every month.

I will also being working out a bonus Christmas draw which will only be available for anyone who buys a raffle ticket throughout the year so if you wish to have your name in the bonus raffle please help support AFO over the coming months.

Every monthly ticket that you buy will give you another free ticket in the Bonus Christmas Raffle.

Thanks everyone for helping out.

Lance

Hi Guys

I thought I would bump this up as ticket sales have slowed a bit.

Please buy a ticket if you can afford to so we can help out AFO a little bit.

Also remember there is 2 great pairs of sunnies for the winner.

The more support we can get for these raffles the better the prizes we can have.

If there is enough support shown we can have 2 or 3 prize draws each month (1st,2nd and 3rd place draws)

Thanks everyone

Lance

Heya Guys

Don't forget the raffle ends this weekend and it will be drawn on Monday so if anyone else is wanting tickets grab them before then.

I will be using an online random name generator to draw the winner and it will be videoed and upload so everyone can see the winner drawn.

We have raised $280 so far which is brilliant

Thanks

Lance

Archived