SALE DAIWA RODS AND REELS

ando_04

Ok guys hears the deal!!

I’m selling some gear for a mate, who doesn’t have the internet at home.

NEVER BEEN USED Daiwa saltiga coastal rod, model no: SG HIRMASA 60B 6foot, JIG WEIGHT 90-210G MAX LINE PE4G.

Made from a mixture of graphite and carbon these rods possess an incredible action and are virtually unbreakable. Runners are titanium based with silicon inserts.

P8210106.jpg

P8210115.jpg

rods_saltiga_HIRAMASA_63s.jpg

Asking $450 o.n.o

NEVER BEEN USED. Daiwa Heartland Z MODEL NO: 70TMRB-M 6 and 7foot 8-17lb

This bait caster rod is a perfect all rounder for, bass, jack’s flatties, Jew, light barra work, and snapper out in the bay. With this rods special design it allows it to extend from a 6foot rod to a 7foot rod. Making it a very popular rod for someone that wants “the rod for every thing†The rod is able to cast spinner baits and jackals with ease.

P8210143.jpg

P8210130.jpg

P8210126-1.jpg

Asking $175 o.n.o

NEVER BEEN USED Daiwa Sealline reel SG47LC

> Direct drive built-in line counter

> Automatic engaging clutch

> Big-diameter felt drag washers

> High speed gearing 4.2:1

> Rugged corrosion-proof graphite frame

> Oversize sure grip handle knob and star drag

> Short-stroke clutch lever

> Spool click selector

P8210100.jpg

Asking $150 o.n.o

P8210103.jpg

I’ m located in Kelvin Grove QLD.

All rods and reels are o.n.o. Will post rods and reel at buyers expensive but would rather pick up.

damn and I thought that I was going out on a limb paying $150 for a whole set up.....

Tell me do the more expensive rods catch more? Maybe I should work more overtime? Do I need a $450 rod..........

Time will tell I guess..

I'll buy them both, If I win power ball tonight ;)

Good luck

G’day mate, it’s only the daiwa saltiga that is only selling for $450.

Expensive gear, doesn’t make you catch more fish, but defiantly makes your time on the water allot more pleasant and enjoyable

Can I recommend everyone to watch the Fishing DVD series. They use the lighter of the Saltiga range to catch some pretty impressive fish. These rods are superior in strength. They are made like no other graphite rod. The sheet like fibres are crossed over in different directions. After each layer is applied, it is processed through intense heat to harden and shrink the layer. Sounds confusing, but I had it explained to me 2 nights ago, from a Daiwa rep. I only really understood that much of it. All I can tell you is that after some hands on testing, of the strength of the whole series....

I conclude they are second to none.

By the way. They retail for $600.

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

130 is what i am gonna pay for ir IF IT IS REALLY BRAND-NEW ONE.

P.M me if u think it;s the deal or maybe this rod is more suitable for other people.

10 points for trying Kevin.....

But just remember when you didnt want to sell your lures for anything less than the prices you set as 'bargains'.

sorry, i don't wanna offend u.

i do like this rod but only when it's labled $130:)

i am not that hurry anyway cuz my alphas's still on the road all the way from Japan to China and then China to AUSTRALIA...wow....it takes ages. anyway, the new combo's purchased for fishing the coming summer.

oh,yeah,troy. i just figured out that happened last week. when i first cast with my spinnerbait, i set 3 on my brake but forgot to turn it to 1 when the sun came up!

i end up with a very very hard casting and a short short distance. :laugh:

i tried to set the brake back to one which i normally did and got a distance like 10M less than urs with a 15grms gillie. still, i got nothing tha whole day with 5 lures more on the snags:unsure:

and oh, did u notice the terrible sound when i cast? yeah, i think 2 or more of my BBS r damaged when i dropped my reel on the concrete ground once. i will replace the bbs and do a nice maintanese and get a good reel back with less than 100 dollars.

i will be there this sunday with some VIBS and devils.( no slugs this time).

• 2 months later...

Archived