NPD this weekend ?

username_taken

Imo, the water quality around the areas close the dam wall seem to be getting a bit gross due to all the dead fish. It is starting too stink a bit too :sick: . So I reckon I'm going to do a mega hike on Saturday around the back of the dam, past the little island to a certain bank that seems to produce a lot of fish. I've seen people fishing there from across the channel, but I have no idea how they get there, unless they are doing the huge hike too.

ahhhh im on for a fish in the dam lol i know that bank you speak of robski it gets a bit crowded there are better spots but all entail some bush bashing :) if you come up sampsonvale rd take a right at forigans cove rd ,carpark is 100 meters in on the left near the crest im gearing up for a 430-5am arrival so if any ones there that early, if you see a black bike thats me :) happy fishing

Went yesterday for a short while. Got one bass , but hooked a tarpon(yes tarpon not tilapia) near the dam not actually in it tho. The bass was around 30cm on an sp whilst I hooked the tarpon on an sx60. It just jumped and jumped and jumped and eventually spat the hook.

Archived