Saturday @ Somerset

Schultzy

Brian D wrote:

And the guys next door didn't make it any easier [img size=461]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/stu__pm.JPG

Yeah brian it was good to find some fish and be able to share the fun with other people we would do it any time for the AFO members and hopefully you can show us where all the flatties are this weekend.haha

Sounds like a good day for most.

Geez Ash, that's gotta hurt. Sorry to hear it.:(

Plasticman, That's a magnificent looking yella - good feed for the family and the cat!

Mrs Ellicat is envious too. I'm thinking a trip to the fresh will not be too far away.:)

Good on ya - thanks for the reminder.

For those not in the know I threw a cast at Kriso and Angus which was ment to be a near miss and land next to the boat. But I didn't miss and wrapped my lure around the tip of Kriso's rod tip. Woops sorry but boys will be bouys!:blush:

OD; Dont know who the I***T was. Some bushy, launched his boat and had his back wheels stuck,So the D******ad put it into reverse to make sure he got all 4 wheels boged ,then proceded to bury himself.

It was good to watch for a laugh. :woohoo:

Sorry Kriso _ I'll square up the Gvibe next time. But about the boat, all boat shave different uses.

Mine is great for the Bay, especially when it turns foul. Yours is just about perfect for the dams,shallow, stable and plenty of room.

Or maybe I just love all boats:P

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/07/31 06:37

Archived