Snap quiz for admin (DATES FOR COMPS)

dassa

I was talking to a few of the boys and girls the other day and I was wondering When the Dates for the future major events were going to be posted. EG SoO (steak and oranges),Moreton bay and the Brisbane river classic.

I also would like to throught this out there as I have some idea how much work goes into getting these events up and running I would like to offer to help out if help is needed and I'm sure some of the older members would put up there hand if needed.

Cheers Dassa

my winter cod trip is dependent on the wintercamp dates, so yeah, pull your finger out Johnny, I'm sure none of the delay is Gus's fault :whistle:

Hahaha more my fault than anything. Have not been able to commit to any dates myself this year making setting any hard.

Will try and work on this.

^^^ sweet. Wintercamp is too much fun. We'd better make sure jonno makes it there :D ... and that he's making the drinks for Rob again. Dunno if you ever realised Rob - He was pouring you doubles and triples each time.

i never knew he did that at the camp. he did pour me a drink at another social occasion that, the mixture of spirits to mixer was known as a fevola. let it be said that one drink was sufficient to slur the words.

this year i will try and do some training for the smackdown, think i cracked a hip at last years

^^^ YEEESS!!!!! c'mon Sweresy. You'll honestly love this event. It's definitely a MUST on the AFO calender.

I wonder if that dude will come this year....can't remember his name. The guy that did an all nighter on his own and still made it out on the water.

Spoke to Steve again this afternoon.

Dates... Working through a couple.

Good news: We will revise the pricing a lot. Basically there will be a base payment of "x" (camping + food). Then there will be the option to "option up".

So you could get x + nothing.

Or x + cabin + boat + shrimp + sleeing bag + fishing gear + a snoodle from Scopes etc.

The "X" should be low.

Also the boat "hire" will be divided this time to make things cheaper.

So for those that want a boat it will be $95 per day. But thats for the whole boat. So if that boat has 4 people you can split it 4 ways.

This will also help keep the costs right down :)

Ill throw a date out and an article Sunday this weekend.

Angus

^^^ YEEESS!!!!! c'mon Sweresy. You'll honestly love this event. It's definitely a MUST on the AFO calender.

I wonder if that dude will come this year....can't remember his name. The guy that did an all nighter on his own and still made it out on the water.

Hahaha wasn't that the dude who kept raving on about fusion audio and was going to pimp out your boat blah, blah, blah :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived