a jew for two

Funfisher

Took a couple of mates for a run in the river chasing the usuals long story short i was very keen to have another crack at a spot that i got dusted at last week by a big jew. We ended up getting heaps of taylor and later in the night eventualy got a decent jew each mine going 95 and Jasons 84. That is a new pb for me by 3cm B) I am hoping things keep going this way and i can crack that mtr mark in the river this season.

enjoy the pics.

jew_0912.jpg

jew_0913.jpg

jew_0914.jpg

cheers for that Angus and sehrguht the tayler were around mid 40's but got a beast last session that would have been mid to late 60's.

Mate with the tailor...

Are they jewy by catch?

I am just trying to work out in my head (I am assuming they are threadybuster caught) if they are caught deeper jigging or if they have been casted from pilons or whatever...

Angus

cheers for that Angus and sehrguht the tayler were around mid 40's but got a beast last session that would have been mid to late 60's.

Mate with the tailor...

Are they jewy by catch?

I am just trying to work out in my head (I am assuming they are threadybuster caught) if they are caught deeper jigging or if they have been casted from pilons or whatever...

Angus

I target the taylor seperatly at different spots whilst im waiting for the jew to come on and we get them on small hardbodys or threadybusters worked along the semi surface with quick jigs and a fast retrieve with rod tip held high.. and taken from pylons ect.

Nice jewie mate.

Looks like your spots producing the goods. Id be keeping it close. I showed one of my spots to a ex-friend and he started over fishing and taking everything he caught. He ruined it for us all together

Biggest for me this year is 90cm. Im waiting to crack the meter mark again this year. Hopefully get it soon.

Thready busters never do it for me.Various Zmans the go for me.

See you in the river sometime

Shane

Nice jewie mate.

Looks like your spots producing the goods. Id be keeping it close. I showed one of my spots to a ex-friend and he started over fishing and taking everything he caught. He ruined it for us all together

Biggest for me this year is 90cm. Im waiting to crack the meter mark again this year. Hopefully get it soon.

Thready busters never do it for me.Various Zmans the go for me.

See you in the river sometime

Shane

cheers Shane and trust me im pretty carefull with who i share my spots with.. I have around a dozen good spots that produce regularly on the river and all are kept under lock and key. I spose lure choice all depends on what feeding cycle you are targeting them on.

Archived