A laugh at my expense

Aggro101

Well I had a bit of a chuckle at the expense of a great AFO member this evening, so I should let you have a laugh at mine now.

I spent a lot of time making vege patches, compost heaps and nurturing seedlings, so when the day came to harvest my first crop of veges grown with love and tenderness, I gathered the wife and kids together to see the first corm cob I grew. The moment I peeled the outside away, we all burst out laughing. Scroll down a bit and see why. This was over a year ago, but to this day I still can't put a corn cob near my mouth.

post-3592-144598790203_thumb.jpg

Well I had a bit of a chuckle at the expense of a great AFO member this evening, so I should let you have a laugh at mine now.

I spent a lot of time making vege patches, compost heaps and nurturing seedlings, so when the day came to harvest my first crop of veges grown with love and tenderness, I gathered the wife and kids together to see the first corm cob I grew. The moment I peeled the outside away, we all burst out laughing. Scroll down a bit and see why. This was over a year ago, but to this day I still can't put a corn cob near my mouth.

[attachment=49788]corncropped.JPG[/attachment]

That DEFINITELY looks like a PASSIONfruit :silly: :lol: :woohoo:

Archived