A Well Deserved Gift - Thank You Ellicat

AFO

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no Ray, still here but road tripping around the country again. Mitchell, Mt Moffatt, down to Nindigully, Girraween and then back home.

Haven't chipped in what I said I would yet as I am not a fan of internet banking on the phone. I will speak to Shortie when back about the deficit amount and if I need to chip in a bit more (or a bit less ;) )

Most of the pledges have now hit Obsessions Fishings account.

Thank you everyone that has supported this, Ive never seen Ellicat lost for words, but this certain had that effect.

I thought i was going to have to chip in extra to buy him a box of Tissues.

For those that still havnt been able to do the transfer please let us know roughly when is convenient for you.

Thanks

Richard.

No no Ray, still here but road tripping around the country again. Mitchell, Mt Moffatt, down to Nindigully, Girraween and then back home.

Haven't chipped in what I said I would yet as I am not a fan of internet banking on the phone. I will speak to Shortie when back about the deficit amount and if I need to chip in a bit more (or a bit less ;) )

More more more

Ba humbug

This is what happens when I go offline for a few months :whistle:

Finally moved back into the house on the week-end after the Feb floods :woohoo: and back on line full time, was superised to read this post, now Shorties E-Mail makes sense, I'll see what funds are available and will try and donate something. Even if it only a box of tissues for Elli :P

Nice one everyone.

Obama at uni now and don't have my spreadsheet in front of me but I am pretty sure thats nearly completely over the line. Thanks everyone that contributed.

After learning more about GT's Brian has pledged to get up early am until the trip to pump weights and.hit the pavement. Well done Brian!

Angus

Hitting the pavement may well come unintentionally after the weights session :unsure:

Guys and girls, This is unbelievable, really. Last night's preview made it even more exciting to be heading away on the trip, but nothing blows me away more than the generosity you've all shown....it's like the keys to the city lol

Thanks a million (or is that "a billion" nowadays)

Nice one everyone.

Obama at uni now and don't have my spreadsheet in front of me but I am pretty sure thats nearly completely over the line. Thanks everyone that contributed.

After learning more about GT's Brian has pledged to get up early am until the trip to pump weights and.hit the pavement. Well done Brian!

Angus

I guess living on board will give him the best chance of being on time for fishing :cheer: :blush: :huh:;)

Archived