Fish Head Seminar - Squidding Night 13th June

Angus

Hey everyone,

This is just a heads up to inform everyone about the upcoming squidding seminar at Fish Head.

You can click the link below for more info.

Although you can RSVP here for interest sake (to see what other AFO members are attending) you will also need to clal the store so Duncan and the team can cater appropriately.

Cheers.

Click here to be directed to the calendar event: Hey everyone,

This is just a heads up to inform everyone about the upcoming squidding seminar at Fish Head.

You can find the event in the AFO calendar under the Community tab at the top of the screen.

Although you can RSVP here for interest sake (to see what other AFO members are attending) you will also need to clal the store so Duncan and the team can cater appropriately.

Cheers.

Angus

Its been suggested to me that any AFO members that attend should def have a fish afterwards for squid.

I'm coming Angus, NSW is going to get flogged anyway :( so may as well check this out, i'm really keen to get some tips and catch a few

Edit: Just spoke to fishead and reserved my spot

Its been suggested to me that any AFO members that attend should def have a fish afterwards for squid.

I'm coming Angus, NSW is going to get flogged anyway :( so may as well check this out, i'm really keen to get some tips and catch a few

Nice one Manni.

Did they say how many spots are left?

I dont want to harp on but members MUST call and reserve their spot or there may not be one.

Angus

Nice one Manni.

Did they say how many spots are left?

I dont want to harp on but members MUST call and reserve their spot or there may not be one.

Angus

There was still a few left, given it's Origin night it may be a little lean but I would ring them now just to reserve your spot to be sure

Archived